New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: www.twitchfollows.com

Postby tusziget » 17 Mar 2019, 06:41

I have read that members are even earning 1 USD in one day. And there were some really high offers as 250 credits from Mr.Pinguin etc.I think there are days when there are more offers and days when there are less offers.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 760

Postby verity » 17 Mar 2019, 10:09

The view and follow offer appearing every hour you must be patience to collect it

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 327

Postby anil02 » 17 Mar 2019, 10:14

For last 4-5 days I am getting one and two offer every day but today I have not any offer.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 103

Postby verity » 17 Mar 2019, 10:33

I feel sorry for you and i continuing getting some offers constantly

verity

Postby yakuma » 17 Mar 2019, 10:38

I hope more streamers will use twitchfollows so we can earn more! :D

yakuma

ForumCoin: 709

Postby Ash » 17 Mar 2019, 11:41

SUPERSINGH wrote:
Jeanette2091 wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:Whoever is saying that they are earning a dollar or even $0.80 in a day from twitch are just lying and it's not possible with fewer offers

This is so funny! Maybe you should be more on in order to earn more, especially when you are saying that people are lying.

I am on it whole day and after calculations, I figured that earnings are lesser. If you are earning around $0.80 or more in a day, can you please show some screenshot, of course, its your wish to share or not.

The thing is, I'm on the site a lot as well but I'm not making anywhere near $1 a day, let alone $0.50. We are not trying to accuse anyone of lying, it's just that me and SUPERSINGH are a bit reluctant to believe you can make $1 every single day with TwitchFollows right now.

Ash

ForumCoin: 381

Postby Jeanette2091 » 17 Mar 2019, 12:14

SUPERSINGH wrote:
Jeanette2091 wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:Whoever is saying that they are earning a dollar or even $0.80 in a day from twitch are just lying and it's not possible with fewer offers

This is so funny! Maybe you should be more on in order to earn more, especially when you are saying that people are lying.

I am on it whole day and after calculations, I figured that earnings are lesser. If you are earning around $0.80 or more in a day, can you please show some screenshot, of course, its your wish to share or not.

What do you want a screenshot of? If you want one of the whole account logs you will get lots of screenshots.

Jeanette2091

ForumCoin: 164

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 Mar 2019, 13:29

Just tell me how much you are able to earn on a average this March or at least after 7th March, if possible

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 123
ForumCoin: 1,539

Postby Vehlijanta » 17 Mar 2019, 15:29

I am getting less offers this week but before there were more offers.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 321

Postby simplyfred » 18 Mar 2019, 03:49

I've missed my offers this weekend because my wife don't want me to look online. Another set back for me to earn.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 158

Postby anorona » 18 Mar 2019, 04:02

tusziget wrote:I have read that members are even earning 1 USD in one day. And there were some really high offers as 250 credits from Mr.Pinguin etc.I think there are days when there are more offers and days when there are less offers.

yes there are offers that gives high rewards and they are coming from the same streamers .

earn money by doing simple task.

earn 10$ for you and for your referral once they earn 10$ within 2 weeks after registration

https://remotasks.com/r/SIUXLNE6
anorona

ForumCoin: 267

Postby tusziget » 18 Mar 2019, 04:13

There might be some members who are receiving more offers, or lucky ones who are grabbing more offers.We cannot expect to be the same for everyone earning on Twitchfollows.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 760

Postby verity » 18 Mar 2019, 04:41

yakuma wrote:I hope more streamers will use twitchfollows so we can earn more! :D

Yes thats right but you should Promote twitchfollows in those twitch streamers . who Dont have twitch follows account , remember twitch and twitchfollows are different websites.

verity

Postby JASPREET » 18 Mar 2019, 05:35

More streams means they require more views and followers but am still waiting for the upgrade

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 244

Postby amitkokiladitya » 18 Mar 2019, 06:39

I will hopefully upgrade my account tomorrow using .y earned credits. I really wish that everything goes well and I get it done soon.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 61

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum