ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Anyone heard of hiveoffers.org?

Postby Angie10 » 17 Mar 2019, 14:20

Now that I'm back looking for a new job, I've been looking up new online gigs and have come across hiveoffers.org. It's a newish micro-task site that sadly seems to have no reviews. I'm a little wary because it's unclear where it's located. Cashout is $10 and they claim to pay within 48 hours.

Have you guys heard of it? Please have a look and share your thoughts.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,356

Re: Anyone heard of hiveoffers.org?

Postby suny » 17 Mar 2019, 14:35

I am on this site and was active there but the site doesn't have enough offers to take you to payout. It gives you a cash incentive for joining the site but I would not suggest you to waste your time there.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 684

Postby Vehlijanta » 17 Mar 2019, 15:39

It's not a new website and paid in the beginning and after that offers were decreased.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 670

Postby Ash » 17 Mar 2019, 17:24

It was popular for us a few months back. I was a member over there as well but it's not great anymore. There is a real lack of sites and you probably won't be able to earn enough to cash out.

Ash

ForumCoin: 833

Postby MABEL » 17 Mar 2019, 18:05

Honest, haven't heard yet. Maybe you can give it a try then update us here if the payout is real and good. Good luck.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 390

Postby Ash » 17 Mar 2019, 20:20

MABEL wrote:Honest, haven't heard yet. Maybe you can give it a try then update us here if the payout is real and good. Good luck.

They are legit as I received money from them to my PayPal account but I got lucky with referrals. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to earn enough to cashout.

Ash

ForumCoin: 833

Postby naxewp81 » 18 Mar 2019, 00:21

Angie10 wrote:Have you guys heard of it? Please have a look and share your thoughts.

This site is not new. BMF has some info that you can read:
https://www.beermoneyforum.com/threads/ ... git.31133/

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby Chameli » 18 Mar 2019, 01:25

I have account on this site, however, I have never worked on the site. I cannot say anything about the site as I have no work experience.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby ceci » 18 Mar 2019, 10:25

I have registered myself and have $5 bonus if not mistaken, but can't get a job for hit $10 cash out yet. :$:

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 2,916

Postby Angie10 » 18 Mar 2019, 10:31

Thanks for all your feedback, y'all! This is why I love it here... there's always the chance someone will have heard of even the most obscure sites! The very best reviews come from our online communities, for sure.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,356

Postby simplyfred » 18 Mar 2019, 11:18

I think this site was already tackled then. I've already joined the site sadly after the $5 sign up it will be a rough earnings ahead.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 371

Postby SUPERSINGH » 18 Mar 2019, 15:46

I was able to get paid once from the website and after that I completed a few offers but they didn't paid me for that

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,787

Postby Vehlijanta » 18 Mar 2019, 16:30

ceci wrote:I have registered myself and have $5 bonus if not mistaken, but can't get a job for hit $10 cash out yet. :$:

This website was just luring members to join by showing $5 as joining bonus.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 670

Postby ruthmongare » 18 Mar 2019, 17:33

SUPERSINGH wrote:I was able to get paid once from the website and after that I completed a few offers but they didn't paid me for that
wooow that's awesome. I tried reaching the minimum threshold but to no avail. Most offers were meant for certain specific countries.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 363

Postby simplyfred » 18 Mar 2019, 22:44

Vehlijanta wrote:
ceci wrote:I have registered myself and have $5 bonus if not mistaken, but can't get a job for hit $10 cash out yet. :$:

This website was just luring members to join by showing $5 as joining bonus.

I agree with you. That same $5 trick me to join. I've tried some offers and succeeded to one and after that there's no more success.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 371

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum