ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Twibba

Postby tusziget » 17 Mar 2019, 06:53

I was thinking about Answeree.I hope that this site will last longer online.However, I will try my luck here, to see if I am getting paid.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 9

Postby katkat » 17 Mar 2019, 07:39

i have signed up but still reading for now and studying how the site works. It is always good to try all options when it comes to earnings. I have been to earnthatbuck, and zwerl, they are good and fast paying but have problems at the end but both have paid me. So i will try my luck on this one and hope this will last.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 573

Postby naxewp81 » 17 Mar 2019, 07:57

katkat wrote:i have signed up but still reading for now and studying how the site works. It is always good to try all options when it comes to earnings. I have been to earnthatbuck, and zwerl, they are good and fast paying but have problems at the end but both have paid me. So i will try my luck on this one and hope this will last.

I hope the site works for you. Please keep us updated on your progress :thumbup:

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby grecy0905 » 17 Mar 2019, 08:09

This is very new to me and I don't have the knowledge about the new currency. Is there a number of words requirement before you able to submit the answers, as they do not have a distinct rate per answer?

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 247

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 Mar 2019, 13:38

I can try this website as I was liking Answeree but the issue is, we cannot join new websites straight away

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 107

Postby suny » 17 Mar 2019, 14:03

@Kei I would have joined the site gladly but Nigeria scares me. I would rather stay away. I wish you a great experience there.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 1

Postby katkat » 17 Mar 2019, 14:54

suny wrote:@Kei I would have joined the site gladly but Nigeria scares me. I would rather stay away. I wish you a great experience there.

Why is that? do we have to be scared as well? Was also reading some negative things about Nigeria but I am not sure really why. Hope they won't be asking much about the private details of their members.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 573

Postby ruthmongare » 17 Mar 2019, 15:03

We finally have another another question and answer site after answeree duped us. I'll check it out when I get some free time.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 145

Postby Vehlijanta » 17 Mar 2019, 15:38

I pray this website don't dupe anyone, so stay careful trying new websites.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 1,062

Postby MABEL » 17 Mar 2019, 18:11

I am learning little by little in joining earning sites. Well, I might join once I can see payment proof. But what troubles me when you said the payment varies. It means they may opt out of not paying too. Update us here when you tried.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 404

Postby ahmedo24 » 17 Mar 2019, 19:56

I am currently studying the site to know if the sustainability plans are feasible. It is paying currently but one can't predict how long it will last.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,204

Postby simplyfred » 18 Mar 2019, 03:46

I will put the site under "My Observation List". If some of our members here will earn I may as well try the site.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 398

Postby tusziget » 18 Mar 2019, 04:17

I think I will rather wait to see some payment proofs from the site.So, I will not start my activity on the site till then.Time is too precious to waste on a site about which you know little things.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 9

Postby Kei » 18 Mar 2019, 05:16

grecy0905 wrote:This is very new to me and I don't have the knowledge about the new currency. Is there a number of words requirement before you able to submit the answers, as they do not have a distinct rate per answer?

There isn't a word count on answers. However, you are expected to give decent answers else they'll get deleted by the comment police if they add no value to the site.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 288

Postby JASPREET » 18 Mar 2019, 05:18

suny wrote:@Kei I would have joined the site gladly but Nigeria scares me. I would rather stay away. I wish you a great experience there.

That can be a reason but not all websites will be scam.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,476

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum