New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

A not so good ODI series for India vs Australia

Postby ptrikha21 » 13 Mar 2019, 17:10

Even with a great start to the One Day International (ODI) series with Australia, India lost momentum, and Aussies fought hard to come back and win the five match series by 3-2.
Aussies won the last match by 35 runs.
Even with good bowling and some good batsmen, India seems to be missing some kind of adaptability, and need to address a few things before the coming world cup.

Source: news, mainly from Times of India

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 208

Re: A not so good ODI series for India vs Australia

Postby suny » 13 Mar 2019, 17:31

I think leaving Dhoni made all the difference. There was no one to guide the team when it felt heat of the moment. Dhoni is still the best during crisis.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 13

Postby ptrikha21 » 15 Mar 2019, 17:25

suny wrote:I think leaving Dhoni made all the difference. There was no one to guide the team when it felt heat of the moment. Dhoni is still the best during crisis.

And there were some key failures and some Australian batsmen played very well as well.

ptrikha21

Postby kanchan18 » 16 Mar 2019, 06:30

Absolutely poor performance from India. Australia outperformed in every department of the game.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 941

Postby A K Rao » 17 Mar 2019, 09:32

Yes, after the series the team for the World Cup has to be reconsidered and all possible permutations and combinations are to be taken into consideration to form a new team to play the World Cup!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,017

Postby ptrikha21 » 17 Mar 2019, 13:06

kanchan18 wrote:Absolutely poor performance from India. Australia outperformed in every department of the game.
:P

India let go off the initial advantage of being 2-0 up and Aussies took advantage and won the series 3-2.

--- 17 Mar 2019, 18:37 ---

A K Rao wrote:Yes, after the series the team for the World Cup has to be reconsidered and all possible permutations and combinations are to be taken into consideration to form a new team to play the World Cup!

Yes, there was some experimentation but a few things need to be sorted out, and I think that Kohli and Shastri would already be working on them.

--- 17 Mar 2019, 18:37 ---

A K Rao wrote:Yes, after the series the team for the World Cup has to be reconsidered and all possible permutations and combinations are to be taken into consideration to form a new team to play the World Cup!

Yes, there was some experimentation but a few things need to be sorted out, and I think that Kohli and Shastri would already be working on them.

ptrikha21

Postby skysnap » 17 Mar 2019, 13:55

I think there is definitely bowling issue. Batting wasn't that bad but bowling issue makes it a bit difficult for batsmen to defend.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,389

Return to General Chat - Off Topic