*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Hey, are you Addicted to Earning Money online?

Postby amitkokiladitya » 16 Mar 2019, 06:13

The coming days are going to be busy so I will miss miss working online no matter how hard I try. The feeling that I was not able to.complete my daily targets always leave me irriated.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Banner Ad

Postby skysnap » 16 Mar 2019, 07:54

amitkokiladitya wrote:The coming days are going to be busy so I will miss miss working online no matter how hard I try. The feeling that I was not able to.complete my daily targets always leave me irriated.

I guess the busy time on the offline world should be taken as quality time in that case because while working online we worry about this type of offline time. so enjoy while you can.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby simplyfred » 17 Mar 2019, 04:37

Seems my day is incomplete without looking at my cellphone to look to my work online. Might be addiction already.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby amitkokiladitya » 17 Mar 2019, 06:02

These days something or the other pops up and I'm unable to meet my daily posting targets. I hate this and at the end of the day I feel very restless..

amitkokiladitya

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 Mar 2019, 13:39

It's tough but I like to make some money online so I am trying to stick with a few websites and trying to work hard.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Vehlijanta » 17 Mar 2019, 15:46

amitkokiladitya wrote:These days something or the other pops up and I'm unable to meet my daily posting targets. I hate this and at the end of the day I feel very restless..

It happens but you shouldn't lose heart and try to see more working ways.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby junrose123 » 18 Mar 2019, 06:58

I feel addicted to make money online because it is worth for my time since I am earning for doing some simple tasks than just wasting my time for nonsense things.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby ceci » 18 Mar 2019, 10:28

There is just 24 hours per day, so I have to make my time fully utilised and go for those urgent and highly paid like my own job first before others, thus I have to leave the online jobs aside sometimes for no choice.

ceci

Referrals: 5

Postby Kei » 18 Mar 2019, 13:11

Online or offline, I think earning money becomes and addiction that we do not even realize. Money is essential so we need to be drawn to it like a magnetic field.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby Ash » 18 Mar 2019, 15:20

junrose123 wrote:I feel addicted to make money online because it is worth for my time since I am earning for doing some simple tasks than just wasting my time for nonsense things.

I wouldn't say it's an addiction really. It's just something you do in your free time whilst also being able to make money. It's more of a hobby/activity than an addiction :thumbup:

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby SUPERSINGH » 18 Mar 2019, 15:40

I am addicted to online earnings because from a few months I am habitual to earn some money every month and its like an addiction.

--- 18 Mar 2019, 21:10 ---

I am addicted to online earnings because from a few months I am habitual to earn some money every month and its like an addiction.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Postby skysnap » 19 Mar 2019, 09:12

Indeed it does sound like an addiction because your income increase may also make you spend a lot too. So that needs to be managed and not go overboard with it.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby JASPREET » 19 Mar 2019, 12:15

I may feel addicted if am earning at least $100 per month but this is not the case and am not even able to touch $5 since Dg stopped paying for posts.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby Ash » 19 Mar 2019, 12:39

JASPREET wrote:I may feel addicted if am earning at least $100 per month but this is not the case and am not even able to touch $5 since Dg stopped paying for posts.

Maybe I understood your post wrong but are you saying that you are struggling to make even $5 a month :o ? It might be worth your time to try out some survey sites and GPT sites.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby SUPERSINGH » 19 Mar 2019, 13:26

I am addicted and you can see that by looking at my activity, I don't remember the last time when I was away from my online earning website for even a day

SUPERSINGH
Banned

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum