*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
You know you want to!

The Bollywood movie : Total Dhamaal

Postby ptrikha21 » 23 Feb 2019, 18:40

So we saw this movie. Total Dhamaal with a big star cast of Ajay Devgn, Anil Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit, Arshad Warsi, Boman Irani, Johnny Lever, Riteish Deshmukh, Javed Jaffri and Sonakshi Sinha in a guest role.
The movie is a laugh riot with some action and one cannot help not laughing all the way through.

ptrikha21

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 897

Banner Ad

Re: The Bollywood movie : Total Dhamaal

Postby darkthorn » 23 Feb 2019, 18:58

Never heard about that movie but I recall some Bollywood movies that made me laugh, indeed there are some good ones out there. Maybe I will take a look at that one since you recommend it.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 342

Postby KyushuKris » 24 Feb 2019, 14:01

what is the recognized best bollywood movie that you would recommend?

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 484

Postby iamdahmmy » 24 Feb 2019, 15:44

Bollywood movies were the in thing in my country in the late 90"s...then the movies started losing ground.. Nowadays,I doubt if people watch Bollywood movies again..

iamdahmmy

ForumCoin: 401

Postby Rosalin » 25 Feb 2019, 03:56

I have heard of this movie but never watched. Star cast you mentioned are very talented. I'm looking forward to watch this movie soon.

Rosalin

ForumCoin: 374

Postby A K Rao » 28 Feb 2019, 03:47

Thanks for the review!This is a Hindi Indian movie! Now a days I am getting to see lot of promos about this movie on various TV channels. The star cast is popular for the crazy comedy! I will find out some time to watch this comedy drama!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby ptrikha21 » 28 Feb 2019, 07:35

darkthorn wrote:Never heard about that movie but I recall some Bollywood movies that made me laugh, indeed there are some good ones out there. Maybe I will take a look at that one since you recommend it.

I am sure that you would like this movie. But I am not sure if this is available online with subtitles.

--- 28 Feb 2019, 13:11 ---

A K Rao wrote:Thanks for the review!This is a Hindi Indian movie! Now a days I am getting to see lot of promos about this movie on various TV channels. The star cast is popular for the crazy comedy! I will find out some time to watch this comedy drama!

Well do watch it especially for Ajay Devgn, Riteish Deskhmukh and Anil Kapoor!
But rest of cast like Javed Jaffrey etc are good too.

ptrikha21

Postby A K Rao » 16 Mar 2019, 18:31

--- 28 Feb 2019, 13:11 ---
But rest of cast like Javed Jaffrey etc are good too.[/quote]

Yes That is so true! These people are know for their comical roles and their timings in the comedy! Some time I recall the old English movie series of Crazy Boys when I watch the movies where they have enacted!

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby ptrikha21 » 17 Mar 2019, 13:15

darkthorn wrote:Never heard about that movie but I recall some Bollywood movies that made me laugh, indeed there are some good ones out there. Maybe I will take a look at that one since you recommend it.

Yeah, if it is available with subtitles, do check this one out.

--- 17 Mar 2019, 18:46 ---

A K Rao wrote:--- 28 Feb 2019, 13:11 ---
But rest of cast like Javed Jaffrey etc are good too.

Yes That is so true! These people are know for their comical roles and their timings in the comedy! Some time I recall the old English movie series of Crazy Boys when I watch the movies where they have enacted![/quote]
Have you watched this movie?

--- 17 Mar 2019, 18:47 ---

KyushuKris wrote:what is the recognized best bollywood movie that you would recommend?

Do watch "Sholay (1975)", "Rang De Basanti (2006)", "Chuk De India(2007)", "Lagaan(2001)".
Perhaps other Bollywood fans or followers here can recommend more movies.

--- 17 Mar 2019, 18:48 ---

Rosalin wrote:I have heard of this movie but never watched. Star cast you mentioned are very talented. I'm looking forward to watch this movie soon.

Do watch it. It is a great fun movie to watch.

ptrikha21

Postby sushme » 18 Mar 2019, 06:23

I know about this movie but not seen it. I am not interested in commercial movies but only movies I watch with good messages or social reform.

sushme

ForumCoin: 0

Postby MABEL » 18 Mar 2019, 07:32

I gonna check this out. Will download and watch. Super laugh movies can release stress.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 449

Postby anil02 » 18 Mar 2019, 07:56

sushme wrote:I know about this movie but not seen it. I am not interested in commercial movies but only movies I watch with good messages or social reform.

This movies is a entertainer movie having no good message or social reform. If you wants to laugh than watch it.

anil02

ForumCoin: 599

Postby ptrikha21 » 18 Mar 2019, 08:37

sushme wrote:I know about this movie but not seen it. I am not interested in commercial movies but only movies I watch with good messages or social reform.

@sushme however entertainment is also required at times!

--- 18 Mar 2019, 14:08 ---

anil02 wrote:

This movies is a entertainer movie having no good message or social reform. If you wants to laugh than watch it.

Yes watch it just for entertainment!

ptrikha21

Postby anil02 » 19 Mar 2019, 09:58

ptrikha21 wrote:

@sushme however entertainment is also required at times!

--- 18 Mar 2019, 14:08 ---

anil02 wrote:

Yes watch it just for entertainment!

Yes I will watch it when it will be come on TV.

anil02

ForumCoin: 599

Your Ad Here.

Return to General Chat - Off Topic