*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Earning more in 2019

Postby arunima » 15 Mar 2019, 06:51

SUPERSINGH wrote:I hope to get back on track and hoping that the person who scammed me this year, pays me and its around $20

Oh! That is bad. Were you scammed by some site. You can share here so that others are spared from such cons. :shock:

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

Banner Ad

Postby cinderella » 15 Mar 2019, 07:27

sofs wrote:My plans are not going as well as i would want them to, but its only March I can probably give myself a little more time and then review how things are working out. I see major changes happening in one site I am working on.. I really do not know if that will work out in my favor or not, either way I am going to put my best foot forward and give it all I've got.

I believe you will realize your goals this year. Just keep going. For me, I don't aim to be on the top but just have enough earnings will suffice. I am working seriously online to earn better because I am aiming to quit my day job.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby Netherrealmer » 15 Mar 2019, 07:28

Humanatic is open season today. Today is the best time to join.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby anil02 » 15 Mar 2019, 08:22

fergus1234 wrote:Humanatic is open season today. Today is the best time to join.

I can't listen, can I join this site?

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby Vehlijanta » 15 Mar 2019, 16:19

This means you cannot join any such website which requires you to listen. Cannot you use any hearing aid?

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby sofs » 15 Mar 2019, 16:29

cinderella wrote:
sofs wrote:My plans are not going as well as i would want them to, but its only March I can probably give myself a little more time and then review how things are working out. I see major changes happening in one site I am working on.. I really do not know if that will work out in my favor or not, either way I am going to put my best foot forward and give it all I've got.

I believe you will realize your goals this year. Just keep going. For me, I don't aim to be on the top but just have enough earnings will suffice. I am working seriously online to earn better because I am aiming to quit my day job.

Best wishes to you and hope you will be able to reach your goals. Do give it some deep thought before you quit your day job. I have struggled a lot after quitting, but I have no regrets, because my personal goals have been achieved.
I am not too crazy about reaching the top , but I need to earn quite a bit more to support my site. I have to get it up and running soon.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby junrose123 » 15 Mar 2019, 22:31

I need to be positive that I will still be earning this year despite of a decrease in earning sites that are available to work on, I am just trying to find some alternative sites to work on.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Rational Mind » 15 Mar 2019, 23:39

In the past few years, I have been earning $50 per month in average by working on various sites, However, in the last one year, I am trying to earn from my own site. n order to earn more, I need a lot of traffic and I am working hard to market and promote my site.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby skysnap » 16 Mar 2019, 08:05

Rational Mind wrote:In the past few years, I have been earning $50 per month in average by working on various sites, However, in the last one year, I am trying to earn from my own site. n order to earn more, I need a lot of traffic and I am working hard to market and promote my site.

You may have to change the domain from .club to something better. Like say .org or .net or even .com. Those domains tend to rank better for article sites.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 16 Mar 2019, 08:46

fergus1234 wrote:Humanatic is open season today. Today is the best time to join.

Good to know. I hope that the new reviewers are not scammers but honest worker.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

Postby anil02 » 16 Mar 2019, 10:14

Vehlijanta wrote:This means you cannot join any such website which requires you to listen. Cannot you use any hearing aid?

No I can't use hearing aid, I am 100% deaf

anil02

Postby JASPREET » 16 Mar 2019, 10:30

I am trying to concentrate on other ways to earn like improving on my offline work because online earnings cannot be taken that serious.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby Kei » 16 Mar 2019, 10:38

JASPREET wrote:I am trying to concentrate on other ways to earn like improving on my offline work because online earnings cannot be taken that serious.

To an extent, you are right. But earning online can be taken very seriously if you have the right tools to earn. Many people earn a living like that.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby anil02 » 17 Mar 2019, 10:19

JASPREET wrote:I am trying to concentrate on other ways to earn like improving on my offline work because online earnings cannot be taken that serious.

Yes it is tough to earn enough with online work. We must be focus on offline work if we can.

anil02

Postby Chameli » 18 Mar 2019, 01:36

My dream to earn more in 2019 has shattered as the most of the earning sites where I earned have vanished. Now my only hope is to make money from my own site.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum