*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How Fast Can You Write a Content

Postby cinderella » 15 Mar 2019, 01:12

a_jerobon wrote:I write faster when I am so familiar with a topic. That way, I don't struggle a lot thinking of what to write next. I may take time if it is a lengthy one but with enough knowledge in what I write, it becomes faster.

Yes, we can finish content when we are familiar with the topic. For me, I write about a variety of topics. But I would like to write more about new ways and strategies especially with that of earning online. These topics require a lot of research so it usually takes around a day or two for me to finish a post.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Banner Ad

Postby suny » 15 Mar 2019, 02:59

jobless dude wrote:I am able to write 1000 words within 2 hours.

I am no good at typing so I can hardly type 40-45 words per minute which means I can type almost 2500 words per hour but when it comes to writing articles my speed goes down to 300-400 words per hour.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby augusta » 15 Mar 2019, 03:15

Writing fast a content for me depends totally on the topic of the content. If it a topic that needs more research then it will take a lot of time. But if I can flow naturally with it. I just need 2 hours then I'm done.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby tusziget » 15 Mar 2019, 05:30

I think in some niches to which I am more familiar I can write the content faster.Writing content for some unknown niche can take up much more time.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby mrki444 » 15 Mar 2019, 17:11

Depends on my motivation. Sotimes I can type ver fast even one entire page, 5-6 polls with 3 question, but sometimes I do slow becuause of lack of motivation and konwledge.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 528

Postby ruthmongare » 15 Mar 2019, 21:51

Before coming up with nice and acceptable content I need approximately two days working whenever am free.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby Rational Mind » 15 Mar 2019, 23:44

I have been on a lot of forums and have posted numerous forum posts. However, as far as full length article is concerned, I am not very good at writing articles. I have a blog site and have been publishing articles since more than a year, however, the site does not even have 25 articles.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby cinderella » 16 Mar 2019, 03:12

Rational Mind wrote:I have been on a lot of forums and have posted numerous forum posts. However, as far as full length article is concerned, I am not very good at writing articles. I have a blog site and have been publishing articles since more than a year, however, the site does not even have 25 articles.

Writing long blog post requires more time especially if we need to integrate some data from reputable sources. The latest blog post I submitted took me 4 days to finish and I am not even sure if I gave it a good presentation since the topic is new to me. It's also difficult if we are writing for different sites.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

ForumCoin: 512

Postby naxewp81 » 16 Mar 2019, 03:52

cinderella wrote:Writing long blog post requires more time especially if we need to integrate some data from reputable sources. The latest blog post I submitted took me 4 days to finish and I am not even sure if I gave it a good presentation since the topic is new to me. It's also difficult if we are writing for different sites.

Do you proofread your work yourself? I tried article writing but it's not for me. I do admire people with talent in content writing.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 16 Mar 2019, 04:16

I am struggling with content creation this days that is why I stopped posted it on here. I am hoping I can back into the groove.

nerdonforumcoin

ForumCoin: 323

Postby skysnap » 16 Mar 2019, 08:03

cinderella wrote:Writing long blog post requires more time especially if we need to integrate some data from reputable sources. The latest blog post I submitted took me 4 days to finish and I am not even sure if I gave it a good presentation since the topic is new to me. It's also difficult if we are writing for different sites.

That happens with me too. I tend to write 500 words these days. And it works out for me. Writing smaller content pieces is lot easier.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby JASPREET » 16 Mar 2019, 10:40

It takes more time to write a content and you need to think before writing and I cannot afford to spare that much time

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 147

Postby suny » 16 Mar 2019, 10:49

For me merely thinking doesn't work for me unless it's on my favorite management or property related topics although these both need a lot of research too. However, when I am writing about social and fashion related topics I have to be a little more careful. It takes me longer time than writing on management related topics.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby johnywalker » 16 Mar 2019, 12:44

For me the most difficult thing is to get started. However, once I start, nothing can hold me. I can complete a 500 word article in just one hour (researching, writing and editing).

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Mar 2019, 14:29

I feel If I can work hard then I can do better with Article writing, I will try to consider all the available options

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum