*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: can online work substitute your day job?

Postby Netherrealmer » 27 Feb 2019, 11:49

I am now full time with Bibo but I might ditch it for Twitch once I start streaming.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Banner Ad

Postby skysnap » 14 Mar 2019, 13:17

I have yet to get into podcast. If I can earn from podcast like 200$ a month. I might consider leaving the job. Because my other two clients may pay the rest of monthly earning.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Mar 2019, 13:40

I cannot do that and I am willing to work on both things on parallel as It's more secured and helpful

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Vehlijanta » 14 Mar 2019, 14:24

fergus1234 wrote:I am now full time with Bibo but I might ditch it for Twitch once I start streaming.

You don't need to ditch but try to use it in free time.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby Angie10 » 14 Mar 2019, 15:18

fergus1234 wrote:I am now full time with Bibo but I might ditch it for Twitch once I start streaming.

Wow, that's fantastic! I've been toying with the idea of giving Bibo a try. How do you like it? Are you able to make decent money on there? I'm seriously sick of the corporate work environment and want to give a WAH job a good go and Bibo is one of the online teaching jobs that caught my eye.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby Abigael » 14 Mar 2019, 19:37

I don't think if online work can substitute offline jobs. This is unless you are earning so much online that can earn you a living. I don't know of any ways that can provide this online and so I only take online earning as a source of some extra cash.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby Netherrealmer » 14 Mar 2019, 19:54

Angie10 wrote:

Wow, that's fantastic! I've been toying with the idea of giving Bibo a try. How do you like it? Are you able to make decent money on there? I'm seriously sick of the corporate work environment and want to give a WAH job a good go and Bibo is one of the online teaching jobs that caught my eye.

I did well but I am careful on when to book. I always make sure to check the power interruptions of my electric company because blackouts can cause class cancellations. Many students are loyal. Once you have loyal students you are set.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby mcjerry » 14 Mar 2019, 23:10

I believe making money online can substitute my job.
I have seen many people posting there payment proof on this site forumcoin.
If they can make it online, I can also make it online.

mcjerry
Banned

ForumCoin: 68

Postby junrose123 » 14 Mar 2019, 23:53

I am earning less in my online works compare with my offline work therefore I need to rely on my offline job since it gives me more earnings everyday.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Kei » 15 Mar 2019, 20:24

Well, I know that there are people who earn a living working online. Certainly not me. However, if it gets to a point where it is sustainable enough, I could consider it.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby Rational Mind » 15 Mar 2019, 23:54

My online work does not even make 10% of what I make offline. Even after working for a couple of years, my online income has not improved. The only difference is I am now earning from my own site as opposed to third party site.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby naxewp81 » 16 Mar 2019, 00:48

Vloggers, bloggers, business people who are able to get demanding niche market are always the successful ones.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby tusziget » 16 Mar 2019, 04:39

Yes, they are a source of inspiration to us.I just hope that one day I will have as much success as they have or at least 10 percent of their success. :)

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 16 Mar 2019, 04:48

I hope I can start a homebased job that will substitute my monthy income. But now I think it is not possible.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

Postby skysnap » 16 Mar 2019, 07:56

Rational Mind wrote:My online work does not even make 10% of what I make offline. Even after working for a couple of years, my online income has not improved. The only difference is I am now earning from my own site as opposed to third party site.

Looks like rational mind is working out for you. If you keep at it. Then there are chances that you may reach the stage where you earn more long term.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum