*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

For Indians only- A writing site that pays

Postby suny » 15 Mar 2019, 07:33

The Indian writing site where I have written hundreds of articles over the period of more than 7 years in the range 500-5000 words has enabled its article section that stayed suspended for about one year.
It pays to Indians only for writing, Answering question, voting and forum posting in different ways through their bank account.
One can write 2 articles a day for upfront payment. The payment is based on number of words and quality of the post. The payment is sent next month when the members have INR 1500 in their account.
There is no referral program from time being so if anyone is interested to join please use the link below
https://www.boddunan.com/
The site is accepting the articles in English only although there were multiple options in the past.
In case any of you have any questions, you can ask here.
Note- I have brought many members from this site here and they will gladly vouch for this.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Banner Ad

Re: For Indians only- A writing site that pays

Postby skysnap » 15 Mar 2019, 09:30

I am going to give it a shot. Just one question: are admins active there? I am asking this because techulator where I work the most has admin activity issues especially during payout.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby JASPREET » 15 Mar 2019, 10:16

I heard about this website a few days back but cannot try due to my limited time

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby suny » 15 Mar 2019, 11:00

skysnap wrote:I am going to give it a shot. Just one question: are admins active there? I am asking this because techulator where I work the most has admin activity issues especially during payout.

Don't worry, admin always pay in time whether he is active or not as the payment process is automatic once you reach Rs 1500/. Be careful to provide your real name in payment profile since the name once posted in payment profile is used for bank transaction.

suny

Postby raaman » 15 Mar 2019, 12:25

I am already a member there but stopped writing.
Reasons:
1. Even though the site claims you an earn Rs.100/- per article, they pay only a measly sum of Rs.30/- or Rs.40/-
2.Once an article is submitted, the so called editors take 15 days to approve your article and the 'owner', another 15 days to give you Rs.30/- or Rs.25/- for that in which a month goes away which I did not like. Perhaps, they may be playing this delay tactics by which they can ensure that no one earns more than Rs.1500/- in a year.
3.However lengthy you write, they keep on returning articles on one pretext or the other.

raaman

ForumCoin: 2,973

Postby suny » 15 Mar 2019, 12:45

raaman wrote:I am already a member there but stopped writing.
Reasons:
1. Even though the site claims you an earn Rs.100/- per article, they pay only a measly sum of Rs.30/- or Rs.40/-
2.Once an article is submitted, the so called editors take 15 days to approve your article and the 'owner', another 15 days to give you Rs.30/- or Rs.25/- for that in which a month goes away which I did not like. Perhaps, they may be playing this delay tactics by which they can ensure that no one earns more than Rs.1500/- in a year.
3.However lengthy you write, they keep on returning articles on one pretext or the other.

Do you want to see my articles which earned INR 200 and above? I can post the screenshot of my payment dashboard.

I have a long list of such pages.

Attachments
Screenshot (197).png
Screenshot (197).png (125.03 KiB) Viewed 149 times
Screenshot (198).png
Screenshot (198).png (129.57 KiB) Viewed 149 times
Last edited by suny on 15 Mar 2019, 12:57, edited 1 time in total.
suny

Postby skysnap » 15 Mar 2019, 12:53

suny wrote:
skysnap wrote:I am going to give it a shot. Just one question: are admins active there? I am asking this because techulator where I work the most has admin activity issues especially during payout.

Don't worry, admin always pay in time whether he is active or not as the payment process is automatic once you reach Rs 1500/. Be careful to provide your real name in payment profile since the name once posted in payment profile is used for bank transaction.

Thanks joined. And going to contribute there. Apart from article writing, other activities are paid, like forum posting?

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby suny » 15 Mar 2019, 13:02

Don't worry, admin always pay in time whether he is active or not as the payment process is automatic once you reach Rs 1500/. Be careful to provide your real name in payment profile since the name once posted in payment profile is used for bank transaction.[/quote]

Thanks joined. And going to contribute there. Apart from article writing, other activities are paid, like forum posting?[/quote]

Forums are paid but only 10 members on weekly leader board get paid. The leader board is updated every 15 minutes on forums.

suny

Postby raaman » 15 Mar 2019, 13:54

suny wrote:articles which earned INR 200 and above?

Okay. Very good to know. By the way, may I know, how many words you wrote for that? And what about the delay aspect I mentioned?

raaman

ForumCoin: 2,973

Postby suny » 15 Mar 2019, 14:00

raaman wrote:
suny wrote:articles which earned INR 200 and above?

Okay. Very good to know. By the way, may I know, how many words you wrote for that? And what about the delay aspect I mentioned?

You can see that in my original post 500-5000 words. I received additional amount of 100 for several of my posts or in case of contest (which is separate from this) as bonus apart from what is mentioned here in payment page. I must also add that most articles are edited within 24 hours but admin may take some time for allotment of cash credit. However, it gets deposited immediately in your account on auto basis. I can post a screen shot of that too if you please. In fact you were comparing everything with Veethi that made all the difference.

Do you know, I am still the highest earner on both these sites?

suny

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Mar 2019, 14:25

I will check the website and will see if it will work for me, I remember checking this website months ago but at that time I was busy with my forums

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby suny » 15 Mar 2019, 16:49

SUPERSINGH wrote:I will check the website and will see if it will work for me, I remember checking this website months ago but at that time I was busy with my forums

Any time mate, you can ask for my help in case you feel any problem on that site. But join only if you are interested writing long articles. We do not ask for posting videos, images or links but keep it simple.

suny

Postby kanchan18 » 15 Mar 2019, 17:37

Though I am bad in article writing still I will give it a try. Thanks for sharing

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 1,052

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Mar 2019, 21:24

This is a good one for the Indian article writers, to the intending writers you can also do better if you give in your best and also watch tutorial guides on how to write articles successfully.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby Rational Mind » 15 Mar 2019, 23:48

If the site is accepting 2 articles per day and paying upfront, the site must be sending a lot of money to the writers. How does the site make money?

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum