*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Problem with superpay survey site

Postby anil02 » 15 Mar 2019, 08:19

Before few days I requested for payout. After that day I am not able to access and work at this site. When I contacted with admin I get this reply
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

We need to verify the offers you have completed with our advertisers who supply the offers.

Usually this takes between 30 and 60 days depending on how quickly they respond to our enquiries.

Please note that while this is being carried out, you will not be able to use your account to take part in other surveys or offers.

Please contact us again in 30 days and we will hopefully be able to provide an update.

Admin
From this message it is clear that I can't access and work at this site for long time. Do any one of you face this situation.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Banner Ad

Re: Problem with superpay survey site

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Mar 2019, 14:32

That's so strange but they shouldn't do this, I mean in a way they are banning you for 60 days

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby suny » 15 Mar 2019, 16:10

Have you provided them your address proof? You have to do it for the first time but they will keep no record of your address after that. If you have already provided the address proof then you should contact support because the site pays within one day and you can even ask three times a day.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby ruthmongare » 15 Mar 2019, 21:52

This site normally has issues and you can be blocked anytime without a valid reason.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby simplyfred » 15 Mar 2019, 22:09

anil02 wrote:Before few days I requested for payout. After that day I am not able to access and work at this site. When I contacted with admin I get this reply
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

We need to verify the offers you have completed with our advertisers who supply the offers.

Usually this takes between 30 and 60 days depending on how quickly they respond to our enquiries.

Please note that while this is being carried out, you will not be able to use your account to take part in other surveys or offers.

Please contact us again in 30 days and we will hopefully be able to provide an update.

Admin
From this message it is clear that I can't access and work at this site for long time. Do any one of you face this situation.

30 to 60 days. Wow, that's crazy waiting time. They should change their name from Superpay to Nopay.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby anil02 » 16 Mar 2019, 10:18

suny wrote:Have you provided them your address proof? You have to do it for the first time but they will keep no record of your address after that. If you have already provided the address proof then you should contact support because the site pays within one day and you can even ask three times a day.

I don't remember it. I contact support but I got above reply all time. Now what I do? wait for 60 days.

--- 16 Mar 2019, 15:49 ---

SUPERSINGH wrote:That's so strange but they shouldn't do this, I mean in a way they are banning you for 60 days

Yes indirectly it is bane

anil02

Postby JASPREET » 16 Mar 2019, 10:29

These sort of tactics are followed by spam websites but they may pay you but till the time you cannot earn

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 147

Postby anil02 » 17 Mar 2019, 10:22

JASPREET wrote:These sort of tactics are followed by spam websites but they may pay you but till the time you cannot earn

I also post my this problem at BMF. Most of members are satisfied with it about payment. One member their facing problem like me. I will wait for 60 days and after it if they will not pay me I will quite it.

anil02

Postby ruthmongare » 17 Mar 2019, 15:23

60 days is quite a long time and this is one of the characteristics of a scam website.

ruthmongare

Postby ahmedo24 » 17 Mar 2019, 20:58

I don't advise people to join this site, the terms are not favourable and I have not seen any body been paid from this site

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby sofs » 18 Mar 2019, 02:54

Wow this seems to be the lousiest way to treat someone who had done offers for you. As it is, surveys are a pain and after finishing so many and reaching payout being locked out of the site is got to be the worst treatment so far. Scamming at its worst I would say.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby amitkokiladitya » 18 Mar 2019, 06:35

This is so strange. I don't think the site is legit because no site behaved like this. I really wish you get paid soon

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby anil02 » 18 Mar 2019, 07:37

amitkokiladitya wrote:This is so strange. I don't think the site is legit because no site behaved like this. I really wish you get paid soon

Yes I experience first time that when I request for payment, site banned me for 60 days. I can't access site. I will wait for sixty days. If I will get payment than I will continue with it.

anil02

Postby ruthmongare » 26 Mar 2019, 18:27

anil02 wrote:
amitkokiladitya wrote:This is so strange. I don't think the site is legit because no site behaved like this. I really wish you get paid soon

Yes I experience first time that when I request for payment, site banned me for 60 days. I can't access site. I will wait for sixty days. If I will get payment than I will continue with it.
no need of continuing to work in that site because you'll also be banned for the second time. Most people complain on that because it occurs oftenly.

ruthmongare

Postby Alexandoy » 26 Mar 2019, 21:52

It looks like the site has a problem when it comes to payment. Do I need to say you were scammed?

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum