*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Is There A Trick To Surveys?

Postby verity » 14 Mar 2019, 14:23

fergus1234 wrote:I was never disqualified when I mastered the art of consistent lies. :twisted:

Im following your Advised and its really works. and then thanks master fergus the lord of lies :lol:

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Banner Ad

Postby Netherrealmer » 14 Mar 2019, 18:31

kingcool52 wrote:The thing is, you only have to remember them for the survey because the panels don't know what data you give to the surveys. Just be careful about lies that you tell the actual survey panel.

One thing whether you are a liar or an honest surveyor, You have to be consistent. if you answer something contradicting to your profile, You are automatically disqualified.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,557

Postby Kei » 15 Mar 2019, 05:44

I don't think that there's a trick to surveys. It is either you qualify or not. You could be honest or lie. Just don't get predicted.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby arunima » 15 Mar 2019, 06:28

Now one of the tricks mentioned here in the article by Fergus is that we have to pretend to be rich and capable enough to buy a luxury car or go for luxury holidays.
Well just now I honestly entered my annual household income which is on higher range and I got disqualified..Well they might needed some one will less income.

arunima

ForumCoin: 617

Postby naxewp81 » 15 Mar 2019, 06:36

arunima wrote:Well just now I honestly entered my annual household income which is on higher range and I got disqualified..Well they might needed some one will less income.

Well, if you already set a different range of income in your profile, some surveys can detect that right away and disqualify you.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby suny » 15 Mar 2019, 07:51

Actually they do not ask you your real income but a range of income where your household falls in so in case your spouse or you are out of job at a particular time your income may vary. But how would you explain that in case they do not have that option in a particular survey. So one should write his own income in the profile instead of household's and fill in the truth, survey or no survey.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby Netherrealmer » 15 Mar 2019, 09:07

Upper middle class not high class. If you are high class you are way too unrealistic also it has to be consistent with your profile.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby JASPREET » 15 Mar 2019, 10:20

It should match their study but you are right, they need more data about Upper Middle class as they can relate more

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 147

Postby Ash » 15 Mar 2019, 12:24

fergus1234 wrote:
kingcool52 wrote:The thing is, you only have to remember them for the survey because the panels don't know what data you give to the surveys. Just be careful about lies that you tell the actual survey panel.

One thing whether you are a liar or an honest surveyor, You have to be consistent. if you answer something contradicting to your profile, You are automatically disqualified.

It depends who you are doing the surveys for I think. What you said is relevant to panels like i-Say where they provide their own surveys. If you work on a site like GrabPoints, it usually doesn't matter.

Ash

ForumCoin: 102

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Mar 2019, 14:27

I think having a good survey profile, ,middle aged, having kids, car, and things like that help in getting more surveys

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Vehlijanta » 15 Mar 2019, 16:31

Trust me. If you are from USA then you'll be eligible for most surveys.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,604

Postby Netherrealmer » 15 Mar 2019, 16:35

Vehlijanta wrote:Trust me. If you are from USA then you'll be eligible for most surveys.

Not really true I know an American who cant qualify. No matter where you came from you have to make them believe you are upper middle class who makes decisions for your household and smokes cigarettes. You have to memorize your profile too to avoid inconsistencies.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Mar 2019, 21:08

@fergus1234 you have a strong point but even with these tips there are lots of surveys that are restricted to US,, so they are mostly eligible though they may get disqualifications too in the process of answering some questions.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby Netherrealmer » 15 Mar 2019, 22:35

sometimes what disqualifies you is that your answer contradicts your profile.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby yakuma » 15 Mar 2019, 23:35

fergus1234 wrote:sometimes what disqualifies you is that your answer contradicts your profile.

So I have to memorize what I placed in my profile before I take the survey then. Will remember that next time I take a survey.

yakuma

ForumCoin: 29

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum