*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

How do you go about your Investment Portfolio management?

Postby anilmr » 08 Mar 2019, 17:01

As we are all aware that Investment Portfolio Management deals with putting together and managing various investments to meet specific goals. It involves making key decisions about investment mix and policy, asset allocation for individuals and institutions, and balancing risk against performance. How do you go about it - do you manage your Investment Portfoloi on your own or hire a professional expert?

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Banner Ad

Re: How do you go about your Investment Portfolio management?

Postby johnywalker » 13 Mar 2019, 12:48

The only investment I have done is on stock market. I have not invested a lot of money and I am looking everything by myself. recently, I bought a domain and hosting and I am thinking to create an online store. This will be my first business venture.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby anilmr » 13 Mar 2019, 18:20

johnywalker wrote:The only investment I have done is on stock market. I have not invested a lot of money and I am looking everything by myself. recently, I bought a domain and hosting and I am thinking to create an online store. This will be my first business venture.

Ok, so the only investment you have made so far is investing in stocks - but how did you decide which stocks to buy? Did you conduct a research before you invested in particular stocks or was it just done on suggestions by someone whom you trust?

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby augusta » 14 Mar 2019, 04:12

For now I'm managing everything myself though I read some professional tips before actually executing them. Investment need good information so I try to acquire them.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby skysnap » 15 Mar 2019, 09:24

I am using fundsindia for this type of the portfolio creation. I do invest directly but using them for the fund selection etc.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby kanchan18 » 15 Mar 2019, 17:41

Whatever Investment I make I manage it myself. I generally go through some of profound fund managers post through different channels and try to adhere to that.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 1,052

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum