ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

TheForumWheel Paying Anymore?

Postby skysnap » 14 Mar 2019, 17:41

Forumwheel seems to have stopped paying it seems. I made the payout request on 12th Feb. And now it's 14th March already. And I have yet to get paid. It seems like there are few forums there running. But the Ken is not issuing payout anymore. I think it's time that those forum owners should move to postloop instead or even start their own PTP offers on their own forums instead.

Have you got paid this month by Forumwheel?

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,620

Re: TheForumWheel Paying Anymore?

Postby augusta » 15 Mar 2019, 03:27

I left forumwheel weeks back after getting my last payment which took weeks too for me to get paid. I don't think that site is working any longer. Even the postloop you're suggesting is yet to stable. So maybe having a new ptp site would be better.

augusta

ForumCoin: 197

Postby suny » 15 Mar 2019, 03:42

Technically speaking, the site is still up and have some forums which might or might not be working for certain members but practically the site is no more operational. I don't know what problem it is facing but I haven't worked on it for a long time.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 544

Postby simplyfred » 15 Mar 2019, 03:46

One of the sites that received a lot of positive response then. Seems like one the site that slowly fading.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 604

Postby tusziget » 15 Mar 2019, 05:15

I have read here in Forum Coin that one member has received the payment from TFW.It is weird that both Postloop and TFW have some issues, at the same time.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 798

Postby Kei » 15 Mar 2019, 05:20

I don't think the forumwheel as a site is still very much active. Let's see if you finally get paid. Like you said, may be it would work better as a forum of it's own. He can take the monetization from there. The site on its own is interesting without those forums they subscribe to.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 247

Postby amitkokiladitya » 15 Mar 2019, 05:37

This is not a good news at all. Only one of the forums on which I work becomes active once in a week. I think there is no point in being active on the site any longer.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 304

Postby arunima » 15 Mar 2019, 06:54

Reading at the responses here I feel that other good site is going down and that is sad. I was not on the site but had good reviews earlier about the same here.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 378

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Mar 2019, 06:54

It is not a good one for majority of people who have been making money from this site, I guess the same thing is applicable to postloop.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,965

Postby skysnap » 15 Mar 2019, 09:26

So anyone else got paid from the forumwheel? Or anyone yet to reach their payout threshold. My payment is not paid so thinking that Ken abandoned the site.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,620

Postby JASPREET » 15 Mar 2019, 10:17

I heard few complaints like that about forum wheel but hope they at least pay those who were eligible.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 896

Postby Ash » 15 Mar 2019, 12:23

tusziget wrote:I have read here in Forum Coin that one member has received the payment from TFW.It is weird that both Postloop and TFW have some issues, at the same time.

I believe TFW had issues even before PostLoop because TFW was slowly dying before even PostLoop started to have some issues with the number of forums and payment issues.

Ash

ForumCoin: 403

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Mar 2019, 14:28

I would like to join at least one website be its Postloop or forum wheel when they start paying like they used to do

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 376

Postby Ash » 15 Mar 2019, 21:04

I would love another site like it. Unfortunately, I don't think it's viable for sites like this anymore. The majority of forums that are active don't need paid posting on there anymore.

Ash

ForumCoin: 403

Postby ruthmongare » 15 Mar 2019, 21:45

Activity seems to have reduced in the site but don't think it can stop paying without notice.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 490

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum