ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Big Goals for 2019

Postby Rational Mind » 13 Mar 2019, 00:02

What actually is important is achieving goals. You might set small or big goals, however, if you cannot fulfill the goals, your goals are nothing.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby SUPERSINGH » 13 Mar 2019, 13:54

I am slowly trying to do better and making smaller goals and trying to achieve these daily.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 324

Postby cinderella » 13 Mar 2019, 21:22

sofs wrote:Yup the two stars again. I try and plug ion all the holes, the comments seem fine this time but the rating still remains the same. If you don't mind can you tell me how the name is repeated? I have tried various means and nothing seems to work. I have also found that sometimes no matter how many times you edit the text bubbles the edited version doesn't show up. Has that happened with you? I invariably have to delete some bubbles and create the whole process again. I guess these are teething troubles , once I understand it it will be better. The only person who seems to employ all the techniques is Artbytes I think from all the blogs i have read meticulously.

Yes, Artbytes is an IT and he is my referral too. I also wonder why he also got mostly 3 stars. Perhaps it has something to do with the phrasing of the sentences. I will send you a video on how I did it, but probably during the weekend as I have a lot of office work this week. Just keep going my friend.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 256

Postby MysticMoons » 14 Mar 2019, 03:32

I am reaching a lot of my goals this year already. I am making nice money streaming, selling game accounts, and also selling toys online. I also have got starting in earning from making videos.

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-get-paid-to-listen-to-music-and-watch-youtube-from-home
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 2,125

Postby cinderella » 14 Mar 2019, 04:05

MysticMoons wrote:I am reaching a lot of my goals this year already. I am making nice money streaming, selling game accounts, and also selling toys online. I also have got starting in earning from making videos.

That's good to know. Many people are trying their luck to make a living online but only a few could make it. What app are you using to create/edit videos? Do you make a video of yourself or of others? I also want to learn how to create videos, especially on some process which I can embed on my blog.

cinderella

Postby tusziget » 14 Mar 2019, 04:35

It is good to see that other members are doing great already in 2019.This can be a source of inspiration for other members too.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 753

Postby junrose123 » 14 Mar 2019, 04:51

I am trying to focus now on some bitcoin sites as part of my goal which is to earn more this year.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 580

Postby Kei » 14 Mar 2019, 05:11

My goal is to keep winning. There was a time when I had no money of my own. I started working hard offline, then things changed. Now I've got online to add to that.

Kei

ForumCoin: 247

Postby junrose123 » 15 Mar 2019, 00:00

I am trying to manage my time wisely since my working time online has been reduced due to my offline job is now very demanding with my time and patience.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 580

Postby amitkokiladitya » 15 Mar 2019, 05:39

SUPERSINGH wrote:I am slowly trying to do better and making smaller goals and trying to achieve these daily.

Which goals are you making daily? Please elaborate the sites on which you are currently working.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 304

Postby tusziget » 15 Mar 2019, 05:39

To work on my big goals in 2019, I have to dedicate more time to my online activities.I am working on my programming skills, but I don't know how much success I will have with it.There are many programmers who have a vast experience in this field and are offering their services online.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 753

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Mar 2019, 06:58

My big goal is to be able to work on different paid to review sites and more paid to post forums this year.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,923

Postby cinderella » 15 Mar 2019, 07:38

tusziget wrote:To work on my big goals in 2019, I have to dedicate more time to my online activities.I am working on my programming skills, but I don't know how much success I will have with it.There are many programmers who have a vast experience in this field and are offering their services online.

I wish you good luck! I also want to learn about programming and coding. Currently, i want to improve more my blogging skills.

cinderella

Postby skysnap » 15 Mar 2019, 09:34

ahmedo24 wrote:My big goal is to be able to work on different paid to review sites and more paid to post forums this year.

I am not aware of any paid review website that pays. I think there must be a lot but these days I find it a bit harder to be paid with such sites.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,474

Postby JASPREET » 15 Mar 2019, 10:12

There are not many pay to post forums available so it will be harder for those who rely on it to earn.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 850

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum