*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Rakuten Insight Surveys

Postby anil02 » 15 Mar 2019, 08:36

suny wrote:
skysnap wrote:My surveys are not even completing for some reason. They are being closed in the middle. It's pity that they are closing quickly. 2 points slow earning.

Yes, that's right but at least one gets INR 2 for a failed attempt which is a consolation. Beside the site has a low payout at INR 100/ through local payment Apps.

I reached again at payout. This time I will use Paytm. I did not received my last payout. How much time site will take in it.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Banner Ad

Postby simplyfred » 15 Mar 2019, 08:41

I'm glad to see that a lot of members here seems to enjoy Rakuten. I'm not yet a member of Rakuten. I think someone told me that this site works worldwide. If we convert 100 points into dollar how much it is?

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby ceci » 15 Mar 2019, 09:09

It's very rare to get a survey worth $1 and above here while it is some surveys worth $1 and above for Mobrog survey, thus I alway think this site doesn't pay fairly.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby skysnap » 15 Mar 2019, 09:35

ceci wrote:It's very rare to get a survey worth $1 and above here while it is some surveys worth $1 and above for Mobrog survey, thus I alway think this site doesn't pay fairly.

100 points survey is impossible from what I have seen. They pay max 30 points for some surveys.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby naxewp81 » 16 Mar 2019, 02:03

I see Rakuten as a site that helps cut my expenses in very small ways :D by using the earned vouchers. I don't see it as an income at all ;)

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby amitkokiladitya » 16 Mar 2019, 06:28

skysnap wrote:
ceci wrote:It's very rare to get a survey worth $1 and above here while it is some surveys worth $1 and above for Mobrog survey, thus I alway think this site doesn't pay fairly.

100 points survey is impossible from what I have seen. They pay max 30 points for some surveys.

It all depends on the number of surveys the site sends. Sometimes they send surveys very regularly and reaching 100 points becomes very easy.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby anil02 » 16 Mar 2019, 06:30

simplyfred wrote:I'm glad to see that a lot of members here seems to enjoy Rakuten. I'm not yet a member of Rakuten. I think someone told me that this site works worldwide. If we convert 100 points into dollar how much it is?

I don't know that it is world wide or not. Try to join it. At present 100 = 1.42$ in India.

anil02

Postby suny » 16 Mar 2019, 07:51

skysnap wrote:

They most pay in the range 2-40 points but some of their surveys have 60 points. I generally complete one redemption every 15 days. It all counts as I keep piling them up in Flipkart :D

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby skysnap » 16 Mar 2019, 07:53

amitkokiladitya wrote:
skysnap wrote:

It all depends on the number of surveys the site sends. Sometimes they send surveys very regularly and reaching 100 points becomes very easy.

True but this month lot of surveys are closing quickly.

skysnap

Postby anil02 » 16 Mar 2019, 10:09

suny wrote:
skysnap wrote:

They most pay in the range 2-40 points but some of their surveys have 60 points. I generally complete one redemption every 15 days. It all counts as I keep piling them up in Flipkart :D

I request for redemption first time before one month, but till the day I don't get it. When I will get it. I use flipkart for it, now I want to use Paytm. Can I change option?

anil02

Postby simplyfred » 17 Mar 2019, 04:43

The problem of mobrog, most of their surveys screen me out. But I do cash out there two times most of their surveys then works for me but now I am having difficulty to be not screen out.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby anil02 » 17 Mar 2019, 10:10

simplyfred wrote:

The problem of mobrog, most of their surveys screen me out. But I do cash out there two times most of their surveys then works for me but now I am having difficulty to be not screen out.

Yes it is problem, today I got one survey but I was screen out after completing 40% survey and they reward me only 2 points.

anil02

Postby skysnap » 17 Mar 2019, 14:01

My payout for last month was supposed to be processed this week. I don't know if they do pay the paytm through on time. I am guessing they may pay at the end of the month.

skysnap

Postby suny » 17 Mar 2019, 14:16

skysnap wrote:My payout for last month was supposed to be processed this week. I don't know if they do pay the paytm through on time. I am guessing they may pay at the end of the month.

Paytm is the best way through this site. I have also asked for Paytm instead of my regular Flipkart for my last 2 redemption. I already got one and hope to get the other soon.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby anil02 » 18 Mar 2019, 07:43

suny wrote:
skysnap wrote:My payout for last month was supposed to be processed this week. I don't know if they do pay the paytm through on time. I am guessing they may pay at the end of the month.

Paytm is the best way through this site. I have also asked for Paytm instead of my regular Flipkart for my last 2 redemption. I already got one and hope to get the other soon.

I don't received my first payment. I contacted for it but I don't received any reply.

anil02

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum