*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: TheForumWheel Paying Anymore?

Postby Kei » 15 Mar 2019, 05:20

I don't think the forumwheel as a site is still very much active. Let's see if you finally get paid. Like you said, may be it would work better as a forum of it's own. He can take the monetization from there. The site on its own is interesting without those forums they subscribe to.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Banner Ad

Postby amitkokiladitya » 15 Mar 2019, 05:37

This is not a good news at all. Only one of the forums on which I work becomes active once in a week. I think there is no point in being active on the site any longer.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby arunima » 15 Mar 2019, 06:54

Reading at the responses here I feel that other good site is going down and that is sad. I was not on the site but had good reviews earlier about the same here.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Mar 2019, 06:54

It is not a good one for majority of people who have been making money from this site, I guess the same thing is applicable to postloop.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby skysnap » 15 Mar 2019, 09:26

So anyone else got paid from the forumwheel? Or anyone yet to reach their payout threshold. My payment is not paid so thinking that Ken abandoned the site.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby JASPREET » 15 Mar 2019, 10:17

I heard few complaints like that about forum wheel but hope they at least pay those who were eligible.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby Ash » 15 Mar 2019, 12:23

tusziget wrote:I have read here in Forum Coin that one member has received the payment from TFW.It is weird that both Postloop and TFW have some issues, at the same time.

I believe TFW had issues even before PostLoop because TFW was slowly dying before even PostLoop started to have some issues with the number of forums and payment issues.

Ash

ForumCoin: 102

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Mar 2019, 14:28

I would like to join at least one website be its Postloop or forum wheel when they start paying like they used to do

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Ash » 15 Mar 2019, 21:04

I would love another site like it. Unfortunately, I don't think it's viable for sites like this anymore. The majority of forums that are active don't need paid posting on there anymore.

Ash

ForumCoin: 102

Postby ruthmongare » 15 Mar 2019, 21:45

Activity seems to have reduced in the site but don't think it can stop paying without notice.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby Rational Mind » 15 Mar 2019, 23:46

I have a pending payment of $15 on The Forum Wheel. Whether I receive payment or not, I will never return to the site.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby skysnap » 16 Mar 2019, 08:12

Rational Mind wrote:I have a pending payment of $15 on The Forum Wheel. Whether I receive payment or not, I will never return to the site.

I know it's sad to see the sites going this way. I do contribute even after non payment for no reason I know right now. I may move to other sites soon.

skysnap

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 16 Mar 2019, 08:31

I hope you will get your pending payment settled.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

Postby Alexandoy » 17 Mar 2019, 08:53

I'm sure there are several or perhaps many pending payments because it's been a while since the admin was in the site. I also have a withdrawal of $24 and just like before, I have to be patient in waiting.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby skysnap » 17 Mar 2019, 09:19

Yes I am being patient. But kenbrace seems to be not returning on time. And there are new forums promoting through it. And that means we have to just keep hoarding the points.

skysnap

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum