*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Is it worth buying followers and likes online ?

Postby augusta » 26 Feb 2019, 16:15

I believe paid subscription might work if you get people from forums, I believe they're more loyal than random subscribers online. So it better you don't waste your money on paying subscribers.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Banner Ad

Postby skysnap » 14 Mar 2019, 13:09

If you want to use Facebook ads then using followers and likes is going to cost you a lot of money. I'd say better to avoid buying likes and followers.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Mar 2019, 13:40

I think it's worth but these days YouTube is very strict and they can take away all the subs in a second

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Vehlijanta » 14 Mar 2019, 14:24

I am always in favor of it but it should be done smartly and within the rules

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby tusziget » 15 Mar 2019, 05:43

I think many people are doing this.However, I think that it must be done wisely, so you ca stay safe.For a newbie in the vlogger world there is no other way to get started.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby augusta » 15 Mar 2019, 06:01

The problem isn't about buying followers it about the followers staying active for the the purpose they're needed for. Why get followers that are almost dumb. It doesn't make sense at all.

augusta

Postby naxewp81 » 15 Mar 2019, 06:14

fergus1234 wrote:Non of the Twitch streamers who uses the services of Twitch follows became popular. So its better to get them organically

I agreed. The ones that I followed are mostly Fortnite, Apex Legends, or any other PvP, first shooter survival games that are not my preferences. They try to get affiliated or perhaps partnership asap. I ended up watching other streamers.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby Kei » 15 Mar 2019, 06:35

You might want to consider the value of these ghost followers because that's what they really are. They aren't going to add any value to your page or site. You need followers that would be active. In my opinion, it isn't worth the money. Try harder to build a better content.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby Netherrealmer » 15 Mar 2019, 07:38

The only thing they can give you are fake bragging rights.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby naxewp81 » 16 Mar 2019, 03:35

fergus1234 wrote:The only thing they can give you are fake bragging rights.

:D I clicked both follow and view offers (TwitchFollows) from a Fornite player. He was playing/talking to his friends online at the same time, and he bragged to them that he had 15 viewers (including me) watching him play. :mrgreen:

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby MysticMoons » 16 Mar 2019, 03:54

well i wanted 1000 followers on youtube to earn from ads. But now with Bittube I earn from all my online traffic without ads. plus I now sell products. So I am not so worried about subs anymore. Just views is all i need to profit.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby tusziget » 16 Mar 2019, 04:12

I heard just one time about Bittube.It is like Youtube?It seems from your post that it is easier to earn from there?Congrats to your success.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby Abigael » 16 Mar 2019, 05:49

MysticMoons wrote:Does this work? I tried this an was getting subs by paying people. then they all got wiped. Either they subed and unsubed to my youtube, Or youtube took them off? I am not sure.
Does it work to people to like your pages? or they just un like after some days and think you will not notice?
I am thinking of just giving up on paying people, and just get genunie subs. Or pay people who really do like gaming videos or do contests and give aways on my channel to get people to join.

What are your thoughts does it work when you pay to get subs and follower, likes etc?

Yes, I think it does work. It is not evetytime that people will go back and unfollow or unlike.

Abigael

Referrals: 4

Postby johnywalker » 16 Mar 2019, 12:58

You might be able to build a large fan following by buying followers and subscribers. However, these subscribers and followers are not genuine, hence there will be no conversion on your posts

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby Ash » 16 Mar 2019, 13:13

It's somewhat good for the start so that you don't look like some new website. However, in the long term, fake followers will just not work and won't benefit your business/website in any way.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum