*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Humanatic - hearing calls to make money

Postby Netherrealmer » 14 Mar 2019, 17:32

Bittersweet because I feel bad about those Venezuelans since their government is doing bad things. No food, no electricity and no internet.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,557

Banner Ad

Postby naxewp81 » 15 Mar 2019, 05:14

Humanatic accepted my application and I started working today - taking a break at the moment. Some calls are easy to categorize, some are trickier. Anyway, I'm glad I have another side hustle to do.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby Netherrealmer » 15 Mar 2019, 06:12

I knew it they wont get strict to accept new ones after losing the whole population of Venezuela which is their main work force next to Philippines and India.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby naxewp81 » 15 Mar 2019, 06:22

fergus1234 wrote:I knew it they wont get strict to accept new ones after losing the whole population of Venezuela which is their main work force next to Philippines and India.

It's terrible reading about what's happening in this country.

naxewp81

Postby Netherrealmer » 15 Mar 2019, 07:05

On the bright side the Venezuela crisis opens doors to people who wants to join humanatic. There lots of open slots for new members due to Venezuelans being gone. I do feel bad about them because life there is currently hell.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby sofs » 15 Mar 2019, 16:49

Can someone please tell me what is the nature of the job and what is one expected to do? I have never been on Humanatic though I have been hearing about it for years. I am not sure if I have the time to do this right now, but I could give it a try if I am comfortable the kind of work .

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby Netherrealmer » 15 Mar 2019, 16:56

sofs wrote:Can someone please tell me what is the nature of the job and what is one expected to do? I have never been on Humanatic though I have been hearing about it for years. I am not sure if I have the time to do this right now, but I could give it a try if I am comfortable the kind of work .

You will listen to a call center call:

Agent: Pretty Pet dog and cat plastic surgery center how can I help you?

Caller: Hello My name is Mildred and I want to set up an appointment for face lift and breast enlargement for my pet cat Mittens. Is there any slot available today?

Agent: Yes , We have an opening at 5:00 pm this afternoon.

Caller: Okay please give me that slot, so my pet can finally look pretty.

Agent: Okay we will call you back in few minutes so we can book your appointment.

Caller: Thank you.

---------
What is the call about?

A. A call about a new appointment
B. A call about an existing appointment
C. A General conversation
D. The call did not connect.

------
If you can answer that question then you can do this job. The Venezuela crisis opens up a lot of slots for applicants in Humanatic. Most of the time they dont accept new people but they desperately needed it this week after most Venezuelan member lose internet and electricity.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby yakuma » 15 Mar 2019, 23:41

fergus1234 wrote:I knew it they wont get strict to accept new ones after losing the whole population of Venezuela which is their main work force next to Philippines and India.

Why what happened to Venezuela? Was there a calamity of some sorts?

yakuma

ForumCoin: 29

Postby naxewp81 » 16 Mar 2019, 00:41

I'm new to Humanatic, but already I have to dispute several audits :D It's surprising to me that when some calls are clearly not junk calls are categorized as one. A couple of my penalties were removed straight away.

I expect Humanatic system to be better than this but I guess that's why there's a dispute option. :geek:

naxewp81

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 16 Mar 2019, 04:21

I feel bad about my accuracy on Inbound 26%. I disputed all audits. They are correct but was deducted because of two reviewers who does not know how to tag calls.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

Postby Netherrealmer » 16 Mar 2019, 05:39

nerdonforumcoin wrote:I feel bad about my accuracy on Inbound 26%. I disputed all audits. They are correct but was deducted because of two reviewers who does not know how to tag calls.

they became less strict on who to accept due to what happened to Venezuela. Humanatic is in desperate need of members because Venezuelan members are gone. They lost a whole population of members

yakuma wrote:

Why what happened to Venezuela? Was there a calamity of some sorts?

A Martial Law. The president dont want his crimes to be known outside the world so turned off electricity and internet.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby simplyfred » 17 Mar 2019, 04:31

naxewp81 wrote:I'm new to Humanatic, but already I have to dispute several audits :D It's surprising to me that when some calls are clearly not junk calls are categorized as one. A couple of my penalties were removed straight away.

I expect Humanatic system to be better than this but I guess that's why there's a dispute option. :geek:

I'm glad that you are now part of it. It is hard for the first few weeks. If you don't understood the call refresh to skip. Accuracy is important.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby grecy0905 » 17 Mar 2019, 08:18

naxewp81 wrote:I'm new to Humanatic, but already I have to dispute several audits :D It's surprising to me that when some calls are clearly not junk calls are categorized as one. A couple of my penalties were removed straight away.

Actually, disputes is our training ground, because you will able to learn the situation and the right tag for that. that is the time I am taking notes of the call and the situation and the right tag for it. When i was new, I was like finished a whole notes for a specific category to master it. You might get disappointed at first but it is the way to learn and train yourself

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby Netherrealmer » 17 Mar 2019, 13:47

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby simplyfred » 18 Mar 2019, 03:51

I've lost my favorite category once again the Inventory Discussion Plus. My current percentage when I've lost it is at 92%. This week for sure I'll be having a hard time.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum