*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Legit and good paying online jobs that works worldwide

Postby anil02 » 14 Mar 2019, 10:08

JASPREET wrote:Fiverr is a great platform for skilled online earners or freelancers and it's like a open Marketplace

I am not to much skill, I am person of accounting background. But for few years I am not in touch with it. What type of work I can do at this site.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Banner Ad

Postby JASPREET » 14 Mar 2019, 10:43

anil02 wrote:
JASPREET wrote:Fiverr is a great platform for skilled online earners or freelancers and it's like a open Marketplace

I am not to much skill, I am person of accounting background. But for few years I am not in touch with it. What type of work I can do at this site.

I am not earning from fiverr but have seen others earning by completing tasks like writing Articles or making videos

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 109

Postby jackchun » 14 Mar 2019, 11:03

is fiverr has someone hires freelancer to play game for him ?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby Netherrealmer » 14 Mar 2019, 17:29

anil02 wrote:

Fiverr is not all about skill. The highest earners in Fiverrs are bum who are willing to humiliate themselves for 5 dollars like these guys. or the woman who will twerk while singing happy birthday for 5 dollars.

Like the guys who dances like monkeys for 5 dollars.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby Abigael » 14 Mar 2019, 19:00

Fiverr is truly all about skills. You have to also create a catchy gig so that you can easily get a job to do there.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby Netherrealmer » 14 Mar 2019, 19:08

I dont think the Jesus Guy from Fiverr have skills. All he have is long hair and beard and people hire him.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby mcjerry » 14 Mar 2019, 22:50

I have always wanted to earn on fiverr but I never.
Is there anything I am supposed to do to get hired on fiverr

mcjerry
Banned

ForumCoin: 68

Postby junrose123 » 14 Mar 2019, 23:52

I don't have much skills that is why I end up earning less on most sites that I am working, maybe I need to upgrade my skills to have a better earnings online.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby augusta » 15 Mar 2019, 03:21

That's is just the right thing to do @junerose.most sites needs skillful hands and these sites way better than posting sites. It just to learn some skills and then work on high paying sites.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby simplyfred » 15 Mar 2019, 03:49

junrose123 wrote:I don't have much skills that is why I end up earning less on most sites that I am working, maybe I need to upgrade my skills to have a better earnings online.

I think that's a great idea. I wanted to do that also. Sadly, I have an offline job that consume most of my time to add my know how about online stuff.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby tusziget » 15 Mar 2019, 05:12

I know if I would have more special skills I would be earning more from my online activities.However, in the best paying niches there is a huge competition.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby Kei » 15 Mar 2019, 05:14

cinderella wrote:
Kei wrote:Has anyone tried twibba? This is a new question and answer site that allows members worldwide. It is legit and they are paying. They pay through PayPal though.

Have you been paid by the site? I hope this is a good site and can sustain for a long time. It's disappointing when sites suddenly disappear.

Yes it is really disappointing. I've been Paid once by this site so I'm going to share a proof of payment with you all.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby anil02 » 15 Mar 2019, 08:32

JASPREET wrote:
anil02 wrote:

I am not earning from fiverr but have seen others earning by completing tasks like writing Articles or making videos

Making video is wants some technical skill I have not it. I can try for writing if site is some liberal in accepting articles.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby JASPREET » 15 Mar 2019, 10:24

The more the rare the skill the more the money you can make.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 109

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Mar 2019, 14:30

The skills does help a person to make more money and that too in a lesser time and with lesser efforts

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum