*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Traffic exchange sites that work?

Postby johnywalker » 11 Mar 2019, 08:44

If you promote the right program Traffic Exchange can be very beneficial. You can use TE to promote referral links to earning sites.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Banner Ad

Postby oldbuddy » 11 Mar 2019, 13:36

skysnap wrote:Don't waste your money and time into traffic exchange. It's only waste of time. People dont buy from it and ad networks ban it.

Thanks for the advice and enjoy the penny you made, but I do very well with traffic exchanges both in referrals produced and cash rewards.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Postby jackchun » 11 Mar 2019, 14:47

I use traffic exchange mainly for ptp program, and earning bitcoin

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby riddy09 » 12 Mar 2019, 03:29

It's good for faucets but not good for your blog articles to get visitors for your site because it's usually not accepted by your ads. Although, those traffic exchange have either paid ones or you have surf as well to get credits for the exchange.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby tusziget » 12 Mar 2019, 03:45

Traffic exchange sites are not recommended for websites.However, I have seen some websites on TE sites(not displaying ads), and they got higher rankings in Google.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby oldbuddy » 12 Mar 2019, 15:40

tusziget wrote:Traffic exchange sites are not recommended for websites.However, I have seen some websites on TE sites(not displaying ads), and they got higher rankings in Google.

I advertise my blog on traffic exchanges all the time and it is on the first page of Google for Traffic Swirl.

I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Postby Rational Mind » 13 Mar 2019, 00:09

If you are promoting earning sites or your referral links to earning sites, you will benefit from traffic exchange.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby augusta » 13 Mar 2019, 03:49

Most earning sites like Postloop and forum wheel were traffic exchange sites but I don't know what has gone with them maybe poor patronage from forum and blogs owners.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby tusziget » 13 Mar 2019, 04:40

oldbuddy wrote:
tusziget wrote:Traffic exchange sites are not recommended for websites.However, I have seen some websites on TE sites(not displaying ads), and they got higher rankings in Google.

I advertise my blog on traffic exchanges all the time and it is on the first page of Google for Traffic Swirl.

I think I will advertise my blog on TE sites, but without using ads on them, as ad networks don't like traffic from TE sites.

tusziget

Postby oldbuddy » 13 Mar 2019, 11:52

tusziget wrote:
oldbuddy wrote:

I think I will advertise my blog on TE sites, but without using ads on them, as ad networks don't like traffic from TE sites.

That's only fair, since I don't like ad networks. In my opinion they only exploit those who don't have confidence in their ability to convert visitors into paying customers for their own ventures.

oldbuddy

Postby tusziget » 14 Mar 2019, 05:05

Indeed there are some ad networks that are paying not so much to website owners.It is better for website owners maybe to create their own product and promote it on their websites.

tusziget

Postby jackchun » 14 Mar 2019, 11:06

oldbuddy, have you heard 1easybitcoin ? Have you tried out it ?

jackchun

Postby oldbuddy » 14 Mar 2019, 20:44

jackchun wrote:oldbuddy, have you heard 1easybitcoin ? Have you tried out it ?

No and No, I stick with Bitcoin and now just added Steem

oldbuddy

Postby jackchun » 16 Mar 2019, 07:40

oh, thx, I still using freeadvertisingforyou sometimes, but any sites to promote from its credit is the best ? can ptp link be promoted ?

jackchun

Postby johnywalker » 16 Mar 2019, 12:55

I think Linkcollider is good. You can use this TE to drive traffic as well as generate social media sharing and followers.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum