*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How Fast Can You Write a Content

Postby ceci » 24 Feb 2019, 14:47

It depends on topic, for those need a research or supporting figure, it takes me few days to one week time, but for those simple one, few hours is good enough. And, able to be done within one- two hours if really rush for deadline.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby mrki444 » 24 Feb 2019, 15:08

When I make quiz, I need more time than for poll. Quiz must contain 8 questions and poll only 2.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 638

Postby tusziget » 25 Feb 2019, 04:22

I think writing a quality article takes time.It is better I guess to spend more time on creating the article and deliver quality than write it faster.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby simplyfred » 25 Feb 2019, 04:59

For blogging or posting in bitlanders, I still don't know how fast I am since I've never given my self a try to post serious topic. I've tried once but it did not met the criteria of bitlanders because I didn't even read the rules when I've posted it.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby johnywalker » 25 Feb 2019, 05:59

It takes a lot of time to write a content. Normally, 3-4 hours. I have to do research, make important points, write the content and then edit it before sending for publication.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby cinderella » 25 Feb 2019, 06:22

simplyfred wrote:For blogging or posting in bitlanders, I still don't know how fast I am since I've never given my self a try to post serious topic. I've tried once but it did not met the criteria of bitlanders because I didn't even read the rules when I've posted it.

You should try again. It's less stressful than listening to calls and getting a lot of audits. In fact, when you get used to writing, you will find it easier.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby MysticMoons » 25 Feb 2019, 07:20

I can type very fast and produce content very fast.
I think It is fun. But the thing is finding sites that pay what my writing is truly worth.
I have found some I am going to try this week.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 771

Postby amitkokiladitya » 25 Feb 2019, 07:23

MysticMoons wrote:I can type very fast and produce content very fast.
I think It is fun. But the thing is finding sites that pay what my writing is truly worth.
I have found some I am going to try this week.

Which are the writing sites that you have found. I would be happy to know about the ones which pay.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby Yugocean » 25 Feb 2019, 07:41

Typing depends on if you are using PC or Mobile
And how does PC works.
Mobile is slow and right now I am using it.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,960

Postby skysnap » 14 Mar 2019, 13:20

I used to type good but these days slowing down a lot. And thinking that maybe I should be practicing other ways through apps or so.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Mar 2019, 13:38

That depends on the topic but I feel I can write a post of about 400-500 words on any topic in around 2 hours

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Vehlijanta » 14 Mar 2019, 14:26

I don't write content and not comfortable so I am happy at Forum and twitch.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 17

Postby sofs » 14 Mar 2019, 15:34

It doesn't matter how fast you write what matters is how good is your content and
whether you are able to match your content presentation to the demands of each site.
I have written more than 600 articles so far but, i have never written anything in less than an hour.
For me it is important that what I put online passes a certain standard that I have set for myself.
My content may live long after I do. So what I put out there better be good . That is what I would like to keep in mind.
I am not perfect but I am always working on content and presentation as best as I can.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby jobless dude » 14 Mar 2019, 15:45

I am able to write 1000 words within 2 hours.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Postby Abigael » 14 Mar 2019, 19:31

cinderella wrote:Since I know that creating a long, comprehensive and quality posts is one of the requirements on some sites where I write, I also see to it that I have long contents on my own blog. It's okay for me to write lengthy blog posts. But the thing is, I can't write fast. It would usually take me more than 24 hours to finish a post. Sometimes even days. But I see some people who really write fasts because they can do twice as I can.

Do you have any recommendation on how one could write faster without compromising the quality of the post?

I write faster when I am so familiar with a topic. That way, I don't struggle a lot thinking of what to write next. I may take time if it is a lengthy one but with enough knowledge in what I write, it becomes faster.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum