ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Anyone working on youGov

Postby ceci » 14 Mar 2019, 09:47

I received my payment from YouGov lately, it's still valid for me, hope it's fined with others too.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 781

Postby anil02 » 14 Mar 2019, 10:02

yakuma wrote:
naxewp81 wrote:
yakuma wrote:Guys yougov cancelled the payment they gave me. I thought it went through but when I checked my paypal it said cancelled right beside the word payment received. I am now contacting yougov about this matter.

That's frustrating. Why would they canceled it? I hope you'll receive a quick response.

Yeah it really is. I was really happy when I reached the limit for payout since it took me a lot of time to accumulate it. But then I just discovered that I was not really paid. I am starting to think that yougov might be a scam.

I am listening first time that site canceled payment. It is very disappointing. Contact with site they can tell why they do it.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 546

Postby suny » 14 Mar 2019, 10:09

As expected, I got a survey from YouGov today which had political questions. I was not comfortable answering some of them but there was no option provided to avoid those questions. I am sure there will be more in this election special series.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 499

Postby anil02 » 14 Mar 2019, 10:15

suny wrote:As expected, I got a survey from YouGov today which had political questions. I was not comfortable answering some of them but there was no option provided to avoid those questions. I am sure there will be more in this election special series.

I am waiting for survey from it, if you got hoping I will also get.

anil02

Postby simplyfred » 14 Mar 2019, 12:31

suny wrote:As expected, I got a survey from YouGov today which had political questions. I was not comfortable answering some of them but there was no option provided to avoid those questions. I am sure there will be more in this election special series.

Political question, that's quite interesting. I hope they will send me such survey also. Been waiting for their email.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 595

Postby anil02 » 15 Mar 2019, 08:38

simplyfred wrote:

Political question, that's quite interesting. I hope they will send me such survey also. Been waiting for their email.

Do you know about India politics? Today I get one survey of 25 point and Ipad lottery.

anil02

Postby simplyfred » 15 Mar 2019, 08:43

@anil02 No, I know nothing about India Politics. I hope they have a politics survey that tackles our country too.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 595

Postby anil02 » 15 Mar 2019, 08:46

simplyfred wrote:@anil02 No, I know nothing about India Politics. I hope they have a politics survey that tackles our country too.

Some survey which I competed earlier have question about Indian politics.

anil02

Postby ceci » 15 Mar 2019, 09:07

Just received a survey on media consumption this morning, 2 minutes length, worth 60 points.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 781

Postby suny » 15 Mar 2019, 09:15

I got one that was worth dollar 1 that's 100 points.

suny

Postby yakuma » 15 Mar 2019, 23:27

Why are they sending political questions?

yakuma

ForumCoin: 642

Postby naxewp81 » 16 Mar 2019, 03:04

yakuma wrote:Why are they sending political questions?

YouGov is a data company, so of course certain countries' government (or gov agencies) will use it to gather info and opinions. I remember answering several political surveys before the election :shock:

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 465

Postby amitkokiladitya » 16 Mar 2019, 06:18

I finally received a survey for 100 points. This was after a gap of more than 20 days. I really wish the site becomes more regular on sending surveys.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 304

Postby anil02 » 16 Mar 2019, 06:26

amitkokiladitya wrote:I finally received a survey for 100 points. This was after a gap of more than 20 days. I really wish the site becomes more regular on sending surveys.

This site is slow in these days. In India March is closing and typical month so, we may be get regular survey in April

anil02

Postby suny » 16 Mar 2019, 07:55

yakuma wrote:

Why are they sending political questions?

It's general election time in India which comes once in 5 years. With over 800 million voters and over 50 active political parties it attracts a large number of interested parties to keep a track/trend of the voter to set their strategy so such surveys help them to a great extent.

suny

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum