New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Would You like a career in Mukbanging?

Postby cinderella » 14 Mar 2019, 00:26

This new way of earning and gaining popularity seems interesting! Though, I am not very confident when it comes to showing myself on video. Perhaps if there is someone who would like to become a model for me, I am willing to learn taking videos.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 420

Postby fergus1234 » 14 Mar 2019, 17:34

anilmr wrote:I had never heard of Mukbanging before, and the name also appeared a bit strange. Besides I do not know how to correctly pronounce it - whether it is "muck" or "mook". Anyways, starting a video channel is not my cup of tea, but I don't think it will affect your health much, since you will not be making new channels every single day.

The most successful Mukbangers uploads on the daily basis but they only eat unhealthy stuff on the weekends.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 433

Postby MysticMoons » 14 Mar 2019, 18:37

i want to try this mukbang thing. Think I will start this week lol see how it goes.

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2019/06/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 237

Postby a_jerobon » 14 Mar 2019, 18:54

fergus1234 wrote:Mukbang channels started by South Korea and it became a popular job in Youtube and Twitch. Many people are making lots of money by streaming themselves eating food live.

I think to start a Mukbang channel though, You have to start with a lot of money because you will spend money for food that you will eat. Also your health must be in good condition so you wont die from diabetes or heart disease.

Some mukbangers are very modest on foods they eat, they just do some taste test and eat foods enough for a single person.

While others are risking their lives to obesity trying to eat food for a whole family. :? :shock:

Mukbangers earns via advertisement, sponsorships and patreon donations. Majority of the audiences are women. :o Yup women loves watching these videos. :crazy:

Is this a job you would like to try?

I have never heard of this before. I love eating and yes I might try this soon. Its sounds like a fun way to earn a living.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 55

Postby naxewp81 » 15 Mar 2019, 06:29

a_jerobon wrote:I have never heard of this before. I love eating and yes I might try this soon. Its sounds like a fun way to earn a living.

Please update us about it :D It'll be interesting to watch your channel and as a fellow FC member, you have my support 8-)

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 80

Postby fergus1234 » 17 Mar 2019, 13:51

I heard people on a diet are the usual people who watches these videos.

fergus1234

Postby Angie10 » 17 Mar 2019, 14:37

We live in a crazy world!!!! It's definitely not something I'd ever be interested in doing AT ALL. But hey, fair play to those who enjoy doing it and actually make a living while at it :lol: Just strange!

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,356

Postby Alexandoy » 17 Mar 2019, 21:42

Angie10 wrote:We live in a crazy world!!!! It's definitely not something I'd ever be interested in doing AT ALL. But hey, fair play to those who enjoy doing it and actually make a living while at it :lol: Just strange!

You are right that it's a crazy world because the innovations are surprising all the time. If this trend can earn me money then I guess I will join the bandwagon.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 1,545

Postby MysticMoons » 17 Mar 2019, 23:31

yes make some easy money just by eating on video! It sounds so fun. Here in the USA they have been doing the good reviews for a while. But they don't call it mukbang.

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2019/06/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

Postby naxewp81 » 18 Mar 2019, 00:40

Food reviews are not popular in my country. But there's one local guy who has a food/restaurant reviews on Youtube. It's a modest, small channel but I'm proud of him :)

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 80

Postby msmoneybags » 18 Mar 2019, 23:50

I have watched a few food challenges, and people eating the hottest peppers, or strange foods they find at a store.

msmoneybags

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 258

Postby fergus1234 » 19 Mar 2019, 03:15

msmoneybags wrote:I have watched a few food challenges, and people eating the hottest peppers, or strange foods they find at a store.

food challenges are different genres from Mukbang but they do make money too.

fergus1234

Postby KyushuKris » 19 Mar 2019, 03:22

I quite enjoy the ones where they taste sweets, there's an American couple (Tammy something) and they come across as very 'real' and the vids are incidental to their real life and not sold as 'products' for youtube money.
I felt really chuffed when they liked the same chocolates as i did, there's also a touch of nostalgia, being that I'm thousands of miles from home and they're eating all the sweets from my childhood.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 471

Postby Alexandoy » 20 Mar 2019, 01:45

I thought it was interesting but curiosity fades after watching the second video. Maybe it's not like the Gangnam hype before.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 1,545

Postby MysticMoons » 20 Mar 2019, 01:49

I would like to eat some burgers on video see if I can get paid. I have been a bit lazy about making new videos lately sadly.

MysticMoons

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum