*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Mukbanging and food reviews

Postby Netherrealmer » 10 Mar 2019, 08:37

Mukbang channels started by South Korea and it became a popular job in Youtube and Twitch. Many people are making lots of money by streaming themselves eating food live.

I think to start a Mukbang channel though, You have to start with a lot of money because you will spend money for food that you will eat. Also your health must be in good condition so you wont die from diabetes or heart disease.

Some mukbangers are very modest on foods they eat, they just do some taste test and eat foods enough for a single person.

While others are risking their lives to obesity trying to eat food for a whole family. :? :shock:

Mukbangers earns via advertisement, sponsorships and patreon donations. Majority of the audiences are women. :o Yup women loves watching these videos. :crazy:

Is this a job you would like to try?

Last edited by Netherrealmer on 19 Dec 2019, 11:09, edited 1 time in total.
Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,557

Banner Ad

Re: Would You like a career in Mukbanging?

Postby sabtra » 10 Mar 2019, 19:28

I think of grandmas being the majority of mukbang viewers. :lol:
I don't like watching people eat, even the toughest challenges: I'm not really interested in watching 1/2 an hour of binging. I know the trend and it's something I considered trying.
I eat, whether I'm recorded or not, after all. :D

sabtra

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 213

Postby MysticMoons » 10 Mar 2019, 21:22

Yes even singers and rap stars are doing it now!
I might try this out of there is money in it!
food reviews have been doing i for a long time where they eat and review food on video.
But they don't call it mukbang lol. I wanna try the junk food i eat doing this.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby sofs » 11 Mar 2019, 01:58

Yikes, nope, not me. The very thought of eating so much food seems like challenging death lol . Nope I wouldn't do a whole lot of things just for money and eating loads of food and eating unhealthy are part of the list too. I feel nauseated just watching someone do it.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby naxewp81 » 11 Mar 2019, 02:10

Not for me I'm afraid. But some of the Mukbanging channels are interesting, especially when they do quality food reviews. The problem is watching this kind of channels makes me hungry right away :D On the other hand, food bingeing is a bit of a turnoff.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby augusta » 11 Mar 2019, 04:25

I just learned about this, this is why posting on forums is good one get to learn about new sites daily. I'm a foodie but try to clean, if this is for all countries I wouldn't mind trying it out since money is involved.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby Netherrealmer » 11 Mar 2019, 04:56

sofs wrote:Yikes, nope, not me. The very thought of eating so much food seems like challenging death lol . Nope I wouldn't do a whole lot of things just for money and eating loads of food and eating unhealthy are part of the list too. I feel nauseated just watching someone do it.

Not all mukbangers eats like a pig some eats single serving dishes. The ones who eats like a pig gets more views though

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby verity » 11 Mar 2019, 05:37

I Know the person from the second video from the top. and Nope hes video niches is Not about mukbang he travel the whole world showcasing different cuisines

verity

ForumCoin: 10

Postby A K Rao » 11 Mar 2019, 06:02

Sounds interesting! But then I am not interested in such activities as I am not a voracious eater and I just eat to live and not live to eat! This is a wonderful piece of information you have shared here for the knowledge of the members like me who never had any idea about such things going on around! :D :D

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby Chameli » 11 Mar 2019, 06:16

I have never heard the word Mukbang, however, I have watched a lot of food eating videos. In fact on of my favorite programs on TV is called Man vs Food.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby verity » 13 Mar 2019, 01:28

Mukbang is gaining popularity in asia of course korean are the one on top of the list , because they are the origin on mukbangs . americans just a copycat :lol:

verity

Postby Netherrealmer » 13 Mar 2019, 05:20

A K Rao wrote:Sounds interesting! But then I am not interested in such activities as I am not a voracious eater and I just eat to live and not live to eat! This is a wonderful piece of information you have shared here for the knowledge of the members like me who never had any idea about such things going on around! :D :D

Not all people are about gluttony, some people just simply stream their breakfast,lunch and dinner and make money from it.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby anilmr » 13 Mar 2019, 18:39

I had never heard of Mukbanging before, and the name also appeared a bit strange. Besides I do not know how to correctly pronounce it - whether it is "muck" or "mook". Anyways, starting a video channel is not my cup of tea, but I don't think it will affect your health much, since you will not be making new channels every single day.

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby verity » 14 Mar 2019, 00:00

I still prefer competitive eater like matt stonie hes a midget guy :D but he eats a pound of foods often in hes videos. Most mukbang people wasting thier food !they just showed it in camera :lol:

verity

Postby Alexandoy » 14 Mar 2019, 00:20

This Mukbanger is interesting to me not really for the money but for the novelty. My posts in Facebook are usually pictures of me in a funny pose or unusual scenery. Maybe I should check this. Thanks for posting.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum