ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Quora Partner Program

Postby cmoneyspinner » 12 Mar 2019, 02:18

@sofs - I have a friend who says he signs in almost every day and he answers lots of questions. He really likes Quora. When I asked if he was invited to the Partners Program, he said NO. I seldom sign in to Quora, and have answered only a few questions. Every once in a while I respond to some of the questions sent to me via eMail. One day I noticed eMails letting me know that my answers were being UpVoted. But even with that, I was still not very active. Then later on, on another day I was invited to participate in the QPP. I accepted. My Q&As have generated a few dollars. But when I compared my earnings to the Top Earners (they send you stats in eMail), I saw some others making thousands of dollars. I realized then if I was going to make any money I would have to UP MY GAME.

The same way members at MyLot say they earn $30, but they spend a lot of time at MyLot to earn that amount? I suspect the Quora Partners Program is the same way. Only the earnings potential is much greater than at MyLot. I think the people who are generating income from the QPP are working their butts off! But if the stats I get in my eMail are true, then the work is paying off for them.

Now I am giving more serious thought to working on a strategy to increase my earnings. It is going to take some time. But it may be worth it if my strategy is effective.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 230

Postby riddy09 » 12 Mar 2019, 03:12

I have an account in Quora but I feel that answering questions is not my forte. Although, the technique here is to be a good researcher even if you know the answer. Quora is not popular earning site though like other type of question-answer sites.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 178

Postby cmoneyspinner » 12 Mar 2019, 19:38

My answers to this thread kept getting longer and longer so I wrote an article instead.

Blogging Advice : Best Blogging Platforms : Use Quora for Success
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=24589

cmoneyspinner

Postby Rational Mind » 13 Mar 2019, 00:06

I am trying to bulild backlinks through Quora. However, do not know whether Quora backlinks are do follow or no follow. partner program is available only to those who has been very active on the site

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby suny » 13 Mar 2019, 03:25

I go to the site only when my question on Google's search bar redirects me there. I have asked a few questions at this site for getting more information from knowledgeable and generous members that always provide a detailed info. The site often asks me whether I am still interested in this or that question or whether I would like to provide an answer to this or that question. I seldom respond to questions though but having an account on Quora is not a bad idea.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 477

Postby Yugocean » 13 Mar 2019, 07:56

But Quora have no placeto post comments, I did not joined it yet, however there are no comments outside.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 368

Postby skysnap » 13 Mar 2019, 08:35

I have started answering and adding my links into the answers. For some answers that works but often have to slow down and some days not add any link at all.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,459

Postby verity » 13 Mar 2019, 09:04

cmoneyspinner wrote:Received an eMail dated June 2018 inviting me to join the Quora Partner Program. The "carrot" they held out was that I had the potential to earn income if I asked "the right questions". :$:

Of course you know what happened right after I received that eMail. My mind drew a BLANK! Couldn't think of anything to ask. It's been that way for months. I finally decided to ask a question to test the waters and see where I go from there.

Related FC Link:
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=15535&p=310926&hilit=Quora#p310926

Hi hope your doing well good in quora im hoping you share your experience working in quora

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 623

Postby johnywalker » 13 Mar 2019, 12:38

I am not on quora. However, I check quora when ever it pops up on the search result. Quora is a good site to find information. I hear that you can use quora to generate backlinks? Are these backlinks do follow?

johnywalker
Banned

Postby skysnap » 15 Mar 2019, 09:48

johnywalker wrote:I am not on quora. However, I check quora when ever it pops up on the search result. Quora is a good site to find information. I hear that you can use quora to generate backlinks? Are these backlinks do follow?

Doesn't matter if they are dofollow or nofollow. People click on the links in the quora answers. And you get a lot of traffic. I have seen this working for my own blog.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,459

Postby riddy09 » 17 Mar 2019, 00:14

Does Quora accepts those answers that have earnings related? Although, I feel that it can have those scam sites as an answer or promote malicious ones.

riddy09

Postby cmoneyspinner » 24 Mar 2019, 02:28

I am definitely going to keep my eye on the Quora Partners Program. I just read some information that they are planning on expanding the program to increase the potential for earning income.

cmoneyspinner

Postby raaman » 24 Mar 2019, 06:31

cmoneyspinner wrote:they are planning on expanding the program to increase the potential for earning income.

If it is so, it will be well and good. At the same time, they should admit all willing members.

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,276

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum