ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Is There A Trick To Surveys?

Postby sofs » 11 Mar 2019, 15:14

suny wrote:
sofs wrote:LOL this discussion here is funny. I am so very truthful in all my survey and don't last beyond the first few minutes , if I do then I am sure to be kicked out midway. I always say I am a homemaker and then they will have these questions about teaching or HR and I would answer them very truthfully and get kicked out. I just gave up on surveys a long time ago. Perhaps an Ebook on surveys would do a lot of people some good here.

In fact there is no such book possible since there is no way one can teach things to students of other subject or give his own corporate experience to others (as you said a home maker is not supposed to tell about HR even if you know about that). You can't change your demography since they have ways to know it. I know a 101 tricks to write on this topic but I will neither write a book nor ask anyone to do so. It won't sell a single copy :lol:

I was just kidding. I am a homemaker now but I have been a HR manager in the IT industry for years before that .. those darn surveys won't give you room for stuff like that.. I cannot lie purely for one reason.. I forget what I have said.. so I hang on to facts.
I am not very keen on Surveys.. I was just laughing at myself and how I have done surveys all this time :lol:

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,186

Postby SUPERSINGH » 11 Mar 2019, 16:08

I think most like to lie to be able to earn well from surveys but this doesn't work for long time

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 308

Postby Vehlijanta » 11 Mar 2019, 16:23

If you are not good on surveys then better to start finding more websites which work for you.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 215

Postby sofs » 11 Mar 2019, 16:24

Vehlijanta wrote:If you are not good on surveys then better to start finding more websites which work for you.

I don't depend on surveys. Thanks for the advice. Taken.

sofs

Postby fergus1234 » 11 Mar 2019, 18:39

Always pretend to be upper middle class. Dont be too poor or too rich. Also if they asked you if you smoke cigars, say yes.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 888

Postby Ash » 11 Mar 2019, 20:03

fergus1234 wrote:Always pretend to be upper middle class. Dont be too poor or too rich. Also if they asked you if you smoke cigars, say yes.

Lol, you're the same as me. According to these surveys, I smoke and I'm also responsible for everything in my household including buying food and paying the bills :lol:

Ash

ForumCoin: 345

Postby yakuma » 12 Mar 2019, 00:14

kingcool52 wrote:
fergus1234 wrote:Always pretend to be upper middle class. Dont be too poor or too rich. Also if they asked you if you smoke cigars, say yes.

Lol, you're the same as me. According to these surveys, I smoke and I'm also responsible for everything in my household including buying food and paying the bills :lol:

Hahaha. I also do some of those things. But there are times when I choose to answer the truth since there are questions later on that can only be answered by those people who experienced it. So I end up being disqualified after answering a lot of questions.

yakuma

ForumCoin: 628

Postby naxewp81 » 12 Mar 2019, 00:24

Still, I prefer to give honest answers in surveys most of the time :D There's zero stress of trying to give the answers that the survey companies want, even though it means getting screen out.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 452

Postby yakuma » 12 Mar 2019, 00:33

naxewp81 wrote:Still, I prefer to give honest answers in surveys most of the time :D There's zero stress of trying to give the answers that the survey companies want, even though it means getting screen out.

I agree with you. It is also a hassle when you lie in the first questions and you end up being disqualified since you do not know how to answer the questions later on. It is better to be disqualified during the first few questions than to be disqualified later on after you have answered a lot of questions. But I lie sometimes just to see if I get qualified or just to see where it goes.

yakuma

ForumCoin: 628

Postby verity » 13 Mar 2019, 01:37

Im Learning what i read in these thread about surveys :D thanks guys especially fergus for gaving a tip and for being a lier in surveys :lol: i will followed your advised in surveys :lol:

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 623

Postby naxewp81 » 13 Mar 2019, 02:23

verity wrote:Im Learning what i read in these thread about surveys :D thanks guys especially fergus for gaving a tip and for being a lier in surveys :lol: i will followed your advised in surveys :lol:

;) Being in an online community like this certainly has its perks.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 452

Postby tusziget » 13 Mar 2019, 04:50

I had benefits as well following here the members advice.We can learn very much from each other and spare precious time by giving some piece of advice to fellow members.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 752

Postby suny » 13 Mar 2019, 06:15

There is an adage in my local language which says, "A lie has no legs" if translated it would say- You can't go far based on lies. There is nothing better than truth while dealing with such matters because you don't need to remember anything.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 486

Postby fergus1234 » 13 Mar 2019, 06:21

suny wrote:There is an adage in my local language which says, "A lie has no legs" if translated it would say- You can't go far based on lies. There is nothing better than truth while dealing with such matters because you don't need to remember anything.

The thing is honesty gets me nowhere in surveys, Lying made me thousands of dollars. If you will make a lie you have to be consistent about it.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 888

Postby sofs » 13 Mar 2019, 06:24

suny wrote:There is an adage in my local language which says, "A lie has no legs" if translated it would say- You can't go far based on lies. There is nothing better than truth while dealing with such matters because you don't need to remember anything.

Now that is something I really have to agree with. Its really hard for me to lie and remember what I said later on. The surveys must have been designed by psychologist - all our questionnaires have a lie scale and we adjust our scores accordingly. :lol:

sofs

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum