New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Humanatic - hearing calls to make money

Postby simplyfred » 12 Mar 2019, 06:05

naxewp81 wrote:After reading about this site's discussion here for a while and a did a lot of thinking, I submitted my application to Humanatic today. Now I just have to wait and see if they accept me. :geek:


Goodluck to your application, my friend. The first few days or even weeks is very hard after that you'll see how humanatic is rewarding.
  • 0

User avatar
simplyfred
 
Posts: 4,715
Reputation: 214
ForumCoin: 210

Re: Humanatic - hearing calls to make money

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Mar 2019, 06:21

I have just read the first page of this thread to know more about the site, I have also picked interest to join the site, I will submit application today.
  • 0

ahmedo24
 
Posts: 6,159
Referrals: 26
Reputation: 173
ForumCoin: 29

Re: Humanatic - hearing calls to make money

Postby fergus1234 » 12 Mar 2019, 11:38

ahmedo24 wrote:I have just read the first page of this thread to know more about the site, I have also picked interest to join the site, I will submit application today.


Tell them you have call center experience so you can understand different accents and tell them that you have all the time in the world and work full time for them.
  • 0

User avatar
fergus1234
 
Posts: 11,295
Reputation: 1046
ForumCoin: 686

Re: Humanatic - hearing calls to make money

Postby yakuma » 12 Mar 2019, 12:29

ksridharprasad wrote:Hi Friends,

I have heard about Humanitic site already, but I have not tried the site. First I will open the site and what is in it and how far I am capable to do the site to earn atleast one dollar per day.


Humanatic is a good way to earn extra income. You get paid to categorize calls.
  • 0

User avatar
yakuma
 
Posts: 457
Reputation: 18
ForumCoin: 642

Re: Humanatic - hearing calls to make money

Postby simplyfred » 12 Mar 2019, 12:47

fergus1234 wrote:
ahmedo24 wrote:I have just read the first page of this thread to know more about the site, I have also picked interest to join the site, I will submit application today.


Tell them you have call center experience so you can understand different accents and tell them that you have all the time in the world and work full time for them.


I agree. I've told them then that I have a lot of extra time for them and I think that is the main reason I was accepted there.
  • 0

User avatar
simplyfred
 
Posts: 4,715
Reputation: 214
ForumCoin: 210

Re: Humanatic - hearing calls to make money

Postby fergus1234 » 12 Mar 2019, 13:20

I earn 2 dollars per hour with Humanatic these days. Thats for mastering a single category.
  • 0

User avatar
fergus1234
 
Posts: 11,295
Reputation: 1046
ForumCoin: 686

Re: Humanatic - hearing calls to make money

Postby simplyfred » 12 Mar 2019, 13:30

fergus1234 wrote:I earn 2 dollars per hour with Humanatic these days. Thats for mastering a single category.


That's kinda cool, my friend. Right now, maybe I am earning $0.50 per hour due to skipping a lot when I cannot understand. Ha ha...
  • 0

User avatar
simplyfred
 
Posts: 4,715
Reputation: 214
ForumCoin: 210

Re: Humanatic - hearing calls to make money

Postby fergus1234 » 12 Mar 2019, 15:31

simplyfred wrote:
fergus1234 wrote:I earn 2 dollars per hour with Humanatic these days. Thats for mastering a single category.


That's kinda cool, my friend. Right now, maybe I am earning $0.50 per hour due to skipping a lot when I cannot understand. Ha ha...


Do have issues with Rednecks and Latinos too? Their accents are hard to understand. I am studying their accents so I will get used to it.
  • 0

User avatar
fergus1234
 
Posts: 11,295
Reputation: 1046
ForumCoin: 686

Re: Humanatic - hearing calls to make money

Postby Vehlijanta » 12 Mar 2019, 15:53

You people are earning too much from humanatic. Any secrets?
  • 0

User avatar
Vehlijanta
 
Posts: 2,168
Reputation: 46
ForumCoin: 254

Re: Humanatic - hearing calls to make money

Postby fergus1234 » 12 Mar 2019, 16:46

Vehlijanta wrote:You people are earning too much from humanatic. Any secrets?


mastering a category to the point you memorized the format by heart.
  • 0

User avatar
fergus1234
 
Posts: 11,295
Reputation: 1046
ForumCoin: 686

Re: Humanatic - hearing calls to make money

Postby verity » 13 Mar 2019, 01:16

I want to be a member of humanatic but right now they are not looking for applicant :(
  • 0

verity
 
Posts: 8,134
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 173
ForumCoin: 1,015

Re: Humanatic - hearing calls to make money

Postby simplyfred » 13 Mar 2019, 03:27

verity wrote:I want to be a member of humanatic but right now they are not looking for applicant :(


I think they are already open for new applicants. I think I've read it somewhere. Try it, my friend.
  • 0

User avatar
simplyfred
 
Posts: 4,715
Reputation: 214
ForumCoin: 210

Re: Humanatic - hearing calls to make money

Postby fergus1234 » 13 Mar 2019, 04:30

They need applicants now because one of their biggest countries Venezuela have a nationwide blackout, The government turned off the electricity and internet so people cannot rebel from the government.
  • 0

User avatar
fergus1234
 
Posts: 11,295
Reputation: 1046
ForumCoin: 686

Re: Humanatic - hearing calls to make money

Postby simplyfred » 14 Mar 2019, 06:14

fergus1234 wrote:They need applicants now because one of their biggest countries Venezuela have a nationwide blackout, The government turned off the electricity and internet so people cannot rebel from the government.


That's why there's a lot of call needed to categorize now a days. Maybe Venezuela have a lot of members in humanatic.
  • 0

User avatar
simplyfred
 
Posts: 4,715
Reputation: 214
ForumCoin: 210

Re: Humanatic - hearing calls to make money

Postby JASPREET » 14 Mar 2019, 11:29

This is an opportunity for those who like to earn from humanatic.
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 11,181
Location: India
Reputation: 298
ForumCoin: 266

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: A K Rao and 1 guest

Reputation System ©'