*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Virily Group

Postby JASPREET » 11 Mar 2019, 11:52

kaka135 wrote:
JASPREET wrote:Am hearing first time about challenges? Is this an option on Virily?

It's a category. I am not sure if it can be selected in all types of posts, it's in poll.

There are different options to post but am only aware of poll and quiz

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 147

Banner Ad

Postby verity » 11 Mar 2019, 13:48

If i continue to be in virily i already got my 3rd payment im regretting that i stop

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby SUPERSINGH » 11 Mar 2019, 16:10

I am unable to post much on Virily from a few days but will try to do better in the coming days

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Vehlijanta » 11 Mar 2019, 16:34

verity wrote:If i continue to be in virily i already got my 3rd payment im regretting that i stop

As much I know about Virily, The earnings stay intact so you can start again.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,604

Postby sabtra » 11 Mar 2019, 20:59

suny wrote:No viewers from outside or visitors anymore. Some members took GREAT ADVANTAGE of this feature so it doesn't work anymore.

I sometimes get notifications that say "1 viril for referring a visitor". I think that means I get rewarded for views from the outside, as Virily no longer accepts new members, so that cannot be a "referral" but just an external view. I would like to know where they come from, but I can't track them. I can't even know what post they saw. I doubt they're from Twitter as stats there say I got no clicks.

sabtra

ForumCoin: 213

Postby cmoneyspinner » 12 Mar 2019, 00:43

sabtra wrote:I sometimes get notifications that say "1 viril for referring a visitor". I think that means I get rewarded for views from the outside ...

That's correct. That's why I tweet or share via Pinterest. The link has your referral ID included and when someone clicks to visit the post, you get a Notification that you earned a viril for that.

I just got another POLL approved over the weekend. I think I am going to try to create a LIST. I did it once. But it was several months ago. I forgot how virils are awarded for that. So I'm going to try again to see what I earn for creating lists.

--- 12 Mar 2019, 11:29 ---

YAY! So I got a List approved and it earned me 15 Virils. If someone views the list it earns me 3 Virils per view. The good thing about this is that it is a great way to share things that you love. I have 2 approved Lists now.

I would have had more but I'm kind of slow. I couldn't quite figure out how to work the Embedded Content feature worked. When I did my first list I confused myself. Don't ask me how but I do that a lot! When I did figure it out, it turned out to be soooo easy that felt like an IDIOT!! Seriously! Like I was Dumb and Dumber's kissing cousin. :lol:

Anyway! If you like to surf the web for a particular topic and you find really cool stuff that you would like to share, the listmaker is great to use! Create a list and share fun stuff you like (I like FOOD!) and you earn virils for it. Right now I am sharing Tweets on topic I like. But I think you can videos and other stuff.

Anybody else make a List at Virily?

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby mrki444 » 12 Mar 2019, 19:01

nela13 wrote:
mrki444 wrote:How it's decreased when we earn more money? In January for 5863 points I got $8.97. In October last year for 5644 I got $6.03.

That is weird, I have just checked my dashboard and they haven't updated February earnings but my balance remains as it was before.

This is amount from last update and it was for earnings in January. Update for February should be soon.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 530

Postby verity » 13 Mar 2019, 01:14

mrki444 wrote:Did anybody try retweet some Virily tweets with your link to content? Can that bring more views?

Im just wondering if you can tweet and share your virily post in fb would your earn ?

verity

ForumCoin: 10

Postby amitkokiladitya » 13 Mar 2019, 06:39

mrki444 wrote:
nela13 wrote:
mrki444 wrote:How it's decreased when we earn more money? In January for 5863 points I got $8.97. In October last year for 5644 I got $6.03.

That is weird, I have just checked my dashboard and they haven't updated February earnings but my balance remains as it was before.

This is amount from last update and it was for earnings in January. Update for February should be soon.

I thought it was updated till February. I did not check it properly. Maybe this is why my earnings increased so less.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby suny » 13 Mar 2019, 06:44

I thought it was updated till February. I did not check it properly. Maybe this is why my earnings increased so less.[/quote]

update for the current month comes in last week of next month. So we will see February earning around 25-27th of March. I am not sure if I will be in payment list this month.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby sushme » 13 Mar 2019, 07:03

This site has no registration opportunity for new users. Please share as and when available.

sushme

ForumCoin: 0

Postby suny » 13 Mar 2019, 07:14

verity wrote:
mrki444 wrote:Did anybody try retweet some Virily tweets with your link to content? Can that bring more views?

Im just wondering if you can tweet and share your virily post in fb would your earn ?

No, they have taken this option off which would otherwise worked well for members like me. I had tried it when it was available.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby Yugocean » 13 Mar 2019, 07:31

sushme wrote:This site has no registration opportunity for new users. Please share as and when available.

Try someone's referral link, it might lead to registration page.
They pay just 20 viril for referral, so nobody shares.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 3,908

Postby JASPREET » 13 Mar 2019, 11:00

Yugocean wrote:
sushme wrote:This site has no registration opportunity for new users. Please share as and when available.

Try someone's referral link, it might lead to registration page.
They pay just 20 viril for referral, so nobody shares.

No, they are not accepting any new members so it won't work

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 147

Postby mrki444 » 13 Mar 2019, 11:53

suny wrote:update for the current month comes in last week of next month. So we will see February earning around 25-27th of March. I am not sure if I will be in payment list this month.

Payment should be few days later after update.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 530

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum