New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Big Goals for 2019

Postby sofs » 11 Mar 2019, 01:44

cinderella wrote:
sofs wrote:I am struggling with learning new skills. Especially AI blogging. I almost finished blog and stuck in some kind of loops. Been banging my head against the wall for three days now, if I can crack this I guess reaching my goals is quite easy.

I also experienced some issue when I submitted my content on c-blogging. They say I created a repeated text box. So the review process was on pending mode until I worked on the issue. I really find a hard time completing this kind of blog. But hopefully, could create more in the coming days.

How do you give them a feedback? Have you been able to get the sentiment analysis right? I just don't know how to do that and to get the name repeated in the conversation too. It takes hours and hours after you've worked on the content to get the c-blog going.
Thankfully you can clone it for you next blog , you just need to figure what what is wrong there and make the adjustments.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,639

Postby tusziget » 11 Mar 2019, 03:52

I was thinking that this year as well will be more great earning opportunities, but still searching for them.I have big goals for this year, but I have to find the ways to fulfill them.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 1,127

Postby augusta » 11 Mar 2019, 04:20

Same here though we will always have big goals for all the years that come by but it won't happen without us working at it. I'm still looking for that big site too.

augusta

ForumCoin: 271

Postby Yugocean » 11 Mar 2019, 04:21

My goal was making minimum 1 bitcoin, but my strategy failed badly in third month and I lost big share of investment. So have to change the goal.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 160

Postby JASPREET » 11 Mar 2019, 04:35

Bitcoins is a very risky investment and am not going to try this.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 635

Postby Yugocean » 11 Mar 2019, 04:50

This is future, we are in digital era, and cannot deny the power of virtual currency.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 160

Postby Kei » 11 Mar 2019, 04:59

Yugocean wrote:This is future, we are in digital era, and cannot deny the power of virtual currency.
:?
Never felt wrong in any way. Although many people are scared, you can make good money if you dive into digital currency.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Postby cinderella » 11 Mar 2019, 05:02

sofs wrote:How do you give them a feedback? Have you been able to get the sentiment analysis right? I just don't know how to do that and to get the name repeated in the conversation too. It takes hours and hours after you've worked on the content to get the c-blog going.
Thankfully you can clone it for you next blog , you just need to figure what what is wrong there and make the adjustments.

Hi sofs! I know how to repeat the name but I haven't tried sentiment analysis. Have you submitted your blog yet?

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 453

Postby sofs » 12 Mar 2019, 01:49

cinderella wrote:
sofs wrote:How do you give them a feedback? Have you been able to get the sentiment analysis right? I just don't know how to do that and to get the name repeated in the conversation too. It takes hours and hours after you've worked on the content to get the c-blog going.

Hi sofs! I know how to repeat the name but I haven't tried sentiment analysis. Have you submitted your blog yet?

Yup the two stars again. I try and plug ion all the holes, the comments seem fine this time but the rating still remains the same. If you don't mind can you tell me how the name is repeated? I have tried various means and nothing seems to work. I have also found that sometimes no matter how many times you edit the text bubbles the edited version doesn't show up. Has that happened with you? I invariably have to delete some bubbles and create the whole process again. I guess these are teething troubles , once I understand it it will be better. The only person who seems to employ all the techniques is Artbytes I think from all the blogs i have read meticulously.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,639

Postby junrose123 » 12 Mar 2019, 07:36

My goal for this year is to have more earnings online because I want to have more savings in the future.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 15

Postby JASPREET » 12 Mar 2019, 08:29

Kei wrote:
Yugocean wrote:This is future, we are in digital era, and cannot deny the power of virtual currency.
:?
Never felt wrong in any way. Although many people are scared, you can make good money if you dive into digital currency.

I feel diving in digital currency should be with some backup and skills otherwise we will drown

JASPREET

Postby skysnap » 12 Mar 2019, 08:33

junrose123 wrote:My goal for this year is to have more earnings online because I want to have more savings in the future.

Exactly how I see myself too in the future. More savings and more investment. The better it is for next few years of change in the market and the site.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 675

Postby JASPREET » 12 Mar 2019, 08:38

My Goal would be to stay healthy and fit and make at least $5-$10 per month so am happy with earning more than $60 a year online

JASPREET

Postby mrki444 » 12 Mar 2019, 22:14

$5 per month you can earn just from BMF and FC so work on few more sites and you will earn more. You can find many other legit sites.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 453

Postby MysticMoons » 12 Mar 2019, 23:41

I am so happy a lot of my goals are already being met this year!
I am working hard to get where I want to be, and I am having fun on the to my destination.
Thanks for forum coin. I also learned a lot about making money, as well as got to share info.

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2019/06/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 255

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum