*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How Do You Pay - When You Buy Online?

Postby SUPERSINGH » 10 Mar 2019, 13:44

I used to pay online with UPI or debit card but after that I am only trying to pay by cash on delivery

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Banner Ad

Postby Ash » 10 Mar 2019, 13:49

I use PayPal the majority of the time as well. And with Amazon, I usually just top up my account from a local shop. They add the balance to your gift card balance and then I buy stuff on Amazon that way.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby SUPERSINGH » 10 Mar 2019, 13:52

I am planning to start paying with Amazon UPI as they are offering good cash back options

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Postby Vehlijanta » 10 Mar 2019, 14:21

There was time when I used to pay my paytm but their support isn't helpful so I left paytm

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby A K Rao » 10 Mar 2019, 19:18

[quote="Vehlijanta"]There was time when I used to pay my paytm but their support isn't helpful so I left paytm[/quote

May I know what exactly you mean by saying so? Now a days Paytm is giving many facilities to their customers and I thought that the Paytm is has become more user friendly!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby riddy09 » 11 Mar 2019, 04:32

SUPERSINGH wrote:I am planning to start paying with Amazon UPI as they are offering good cash back options

I'll better for a payment processor. I think it's similar to google checkout that you can't use it in many different sites or platforms. So amazon only works in amazon site, am I correct?

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby JASPREET » 11 Mar 2019, 04:36

There is no better alternative than cash because it's safer and most convenient.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 109

Postby augusta » 11 Mar 2019, 04:51

So much fraud now online, my sister has just be scammed by a vendor online. So u might not buy online for a long while. One just have to be careful when buying online.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby Kei » 11 Mar 2019, 04:55

augusta wrote:So much fraud now online, my sister has just be scammed by a vendor online. So u might not buy online for a long while. One just have to be careful when buying online.

Yeah sure. So much fraud online and it is one of the reasons I prefer offline shopping. What's more, I love to move around in a store and get myself what I need after proper evaluation.

Kei

ForumCoin: 229

Postby anil02 » 11 Mar 2019, 09:57

augusta wrote:So much fraud now online, my sister has just be scammed by a vendor online. So u might not buy online for a long while. One just have to be careful when buying online.

Yes I listen and read many time about fraud of online shopping. I am not too much using it. When I will get gift voucher than I will use it.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby JASPREET » 11 Mar 2019, 11:53

This does help when you pay by cash and you negate all things which can affect you online

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 109

Postby SUPERSINGH » 11 Mar 2019, 16:15

I try to opt for COD or POD but sometime this option is not available so I opt for UPI

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Postby Vehlijanta » 11 Mar 2019, 16:28

What is POD? Never heard of it. I tried cash on delivery a few times.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby jobless dude » 11 Mar 2019, 16:39

Nowadays, I am using paytm and phonepay on most of the online shops.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Postby riddy09 » 12 Mar 2019, 03:19

JASPREET wrote:There is no better alternative than cash because it's safer and most convenient.

If you're online purchase is just local shop or say accepts COD or cash on delivery. But if we talk about shop that only accept like Paypal or credit card and nowadays, more online sites accept cryptos as payment, then, cash will need to be exchanged first.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum