ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Earning By Completing Short Surveys

Postby amitkokiladitya » 07 Mar 2019, 06:17

tusziget wrote:I would like to complete short surveys as well.In the past I have received couple of shorter surveys, and it was beneficial to earn about 0.20$ for 4-5 minutes of work.

Which is the site that you are talking about? Do they send surveys on regular basis?

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 304

Postby ahmedo24 » 07 Mar 2019, 06:24

If the surveys are sure to be available on daily basis and the site accept everyone , I will also like to know the site so I can join.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,971

Postby suny » 07 Mar 2019, 09:28

amitkokiladitya wrote:
tusziget wrote:I would like to complete short surveys as well.In the past I have received couple of shorter surveys, and it was beneficial to earn about 0.20$ for 4-5 minutes of work.

Which is the site that you are talking about? Do they send surveys on regular basis?

If you want to learn about shortest surveys- go to Google's Play store and search for "Google Opinion Rewards". There is nothing shorter and sure way to complete surveys.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 586

Postby anil02 » 07 Mar 2019, 11:08

suny wrote:
amitkokiladitya wrote:

If you want to learn about shortest surveys- go to Google's Play store and search for "Google Opinion Rewards". There is nothing shorter and sure way to complete surveys.

It will be useful for me I will check it thanks. I am required fresh signup for it?

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 587

Postby JASPREET » 07 Mar 2019, 11:14

Some websites or apps send short surveys but earnings are less for short surveys

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 912

Postby anil02 » 07 Mar 2019, 11:19

JASPREET wrote:Some websites or apps send short surveys but earnings are less for short surveys

If earning is less than minimum payout may be less. Tell me some websites.

anil02

Postby suny » 07 Mar 2019, 12:38

Which is the site that you are talking about? Do they send surveys on regular basis?[/quote]

If you want to learn about shortest surveys- go to Google's Play store and search for "Google Opinion Rewards". There is nothing shorter and sure way to complete surveys.[/quote]
It will be useful for me I will check it thanks. I am required fresh signup for it?[/quote]

You don't have to sign up but download the App on your smartphone. You will get a beep whenever there is a survey available which you can complete in 10 seconds. The amount you earn you can spend for Google Play.

suny

Postby SUPERSINGH » 07 Mar 2019, 13:54

I was earlier getting surveys from Citizenme almost every week which pay a few cents but not getting any now

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 392

Postby Vehlijanta » 07 Mar 2019, 16:08

ahmedo24 wrote:If the surveys are sure to be available on daily basis and the site accept everyone , I will also like to know the site so I can join.

Who will complain if you can make money easily from surveys? I will also like to join the website.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 292

Postby yakuma » 07 Mar 2019, 21:41

JASPREET wrote:Surveys are not easy but if they are short than I can try but they should pay for disqualification also.

I agree with you on that. Especially if already took a considerable amount of time.

yakuma

ForumCoin: 642

Postby anil02 » 08 Mar 2019, 10:43

suny wrote:Which is the site that you are talking about? Do they send surveys on regular basis?

If you want to learn about shortest surveys- go to Google's Play store and search for "Google Opinion Rewards". There is nothing shorter and sure way to complete surveys.[/quote]
It will be useful for me I will check it thanks. I am required fresh signup for it?[/quote]

You don't have to sign up but download the App on your smartphone. You will get a beep whenever there is a survey available which you can complete in 10 seconds. The amount you earn you can spend for Google Play.[/quote]
I am not using smartphone, I am using laptop. I also can't listen beep.

anil02

Postby suny » 08 Mar 2019, 11:47

You don't have to sign up but download the App on your smartphone. You will get a beep whenever there is a survey available which you can complete in 10 seconds. The amount you earn you can spend for Google Play.[/quote]
I am not using smartphone, I am using laptop. I also can't listen beep.[/quote]
You won't hear any beep or get any survey on your laptop. You will have to download it on a smartphone. Beside you don't get any cash unless you're using an iPhone in my opinion.

suny

Postby Ash » 08 Mar 2019, 11:51

Google Opinion Rewards is awful. The only reason I keep it is because I've already earned £1 on it and hopefully can slowly grow that balance. You can only spend what you earn on the site on the Play Store so it's useless for most.

Ash

ForumCoin: 417

Postby SUPERSINGH » 08 Mar 2019, 13:57

I will keep my eye on Streetbees as it's the only app which is working for me and will see if I can get at least one payment from the app every month

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 392

Postby yakuma » 08 Mar 2019, 22:55

SUPERSINGH wrote:I will keep my eye on Streetbees as it's the only app which is working for me and will see if I can get at least one payment from the app every month

What is streetbees? Is it also a survey site?

yakuma

ForumCoin: 642

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum