New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: ONLINE EARNING PER DAY AT LEAST 5$

Postby Ash » 31 Jan 2019, 19:24

JASPREET wrote:Online teaching is the only solution to make big online but then you need to spare more time

You also need a lot of knowledge. Not everyone can just get into online teaching and do well really.

Ash

ForumCoin: 296

Postby Rational Mind » 31 Jan 2019, 21:05

kingcool52 wrote:
JASPREET wrote:Online teaching is the only solution to make big online but then you need to spare more time

You also need a lot of knowledge. Not everyone can just get into online teaching and do well really.

SEO and Digital Marketing skills and knowledge can help you earn more than $5 a day.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby fergus1234 » 01 Feb 2019, 10:10

kingcool52 wrote:

There is no knowledge needed, everything I needed is learned in a 1 hour skype training. As I said highschool students got hired for this job. They don't have college diplomas ands permits. Also majority of students won't even book you for a class, Majority will book you for free talk. Free talk is an anything goes skype video discussion. People want to practice their english by talking to a foreigner. While others are just lonely and want to talk to a random person.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 686

Postby ceci » 01 Feb 2019, 14:11

Try to do other than PTC clicks, forum posting for getting $5 per day, say teaching English online, subtitle translation at REV, some surveys, hope these help in boosting your online earning.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 902

Postby tusziget » 02 Feb 2019, 04:19

You better have some extra skills if you intend to earn more from your online activities.So, it is better in your free time to learn some extra skills, which are in demand online.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 268

Postby ahmedo24 » 02 Feb 2019, 06:48

Majority here are mostly busy during the day with offline activities and they have just little time to earn online, this makes learning new skills difficult.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 29

Postby skysnap » 06 Mar 2019, 08:32

ceci wrote:Try to do other than PTC clicks, forum posting for getting $5 per day, say teaching English online, subtitle translation at REV, some surveys, hope these help in boosting your online earning.

I have not seen the survey working out. But I have noticed that there are people who are making money off the teaching and translating.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,229

Postby ruthmongare » 06 Mar 2019, 20:08

skysnap wrote:
ceci wrote:Try to do other than PTC clicks, forum posting for getting $5 per day, say teaching English online, subtitle translation at REV, some surveys, hope these help in boosting your online earning.

In fact nowadays most people are going after teaching because its always a guarantee that you'll be paid as long as you give good services.
I have not seen the survey working out. But I have noticed that there are people who are making money off the teaching and translating.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 130

Postby fergus1234 » 06 Mar 2019, 20:43

Speaking on online teaching, Bibo is planning to get rid of skype, they want to use their own engine

fergus1234

Postby Alexandoy » 06 Mar 2019, 22:28

fergus1234 wrote:Speaking on online teaching, Bibo is planning to get rid of skype, they want to use their own engine

I have read in another website that they are also leaving skype although it was not clear what communication they will be shifting too. Is there a problem with Skype?

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 986

Postby fergus1234 » 07 Mar 2019, 06:03

Nothing, they just want to have their own engine and software.

fergus1234

Postby amitkokiladitya » 07 Mar 2019, 06:07

I really want to increase my earnings but really don't know how to do this. I'm stuck at earning a dollar per day and nothing more than that.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 41

Postby fergus1234 » 07 Mar 2019, 12:29

amitkokiladitya wrote:I really want to increase my earnings but really don't know how to do this. I'm stuck at earning a dollar per day and nothing more than that.

Try to practice learning American accent then apply to Bibo again. All American accent training I have, I learned from Youtube. I am learning British accent now.

fergus1234

Postby anorona » 07 Mar 2019, 14:37

Before, I thought I wont be able to make 5$ a day through online works. But spare5 and remotask made it possible .

anorona

ForumCoin: 266

Postby tusziget » 08 Mar 2019, 04:53

Congrats to your earnings from Spare5 and Remotetasks.I have joined both of them, and after studying Remotask, I couldn't pass the exam, my accuracy was 50%.I do not have patience doing those type of tasks.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 268

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum