*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

How Fast Can You Write a Content

Postby cinderella » 23 Feb 2019, 05:39

Since I know that creating a long, comprehensive and quality posts is one of the requirements on some sites where I write, I also see to it that I have long contents on my own blog. It's okay for me to write lengthy blog posts. But the thing is, I can't write fast. It would usually take me more than 24 hours to finish a post. Sometimes even days. But I see some people who really write fasts because they can do twice as I can.

Do you have any recommendation on how one could write faster without compromising the quality of the post?

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Banner Ad

Re: How Fast Can You Write a Content

Postby amitkokiladitya » 23 Feb 2019, 06:12

It all depends on the topic. I can write a good article within 2 hours if I'm very familiar with the topic. If the topic demands some research, I think the maximum I took was 5 hours.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby OldGuy » 23 Feb 2019, 06:16

I think creating quality content takes time, consideration, proofreading and rewriting. Sometimes it requires several rewrites before you get the message to say what you mean without blathering beyond what is actually needed. Length is not necessarily a sign of quality, but your message needs to be long enough to produce content that actually contributes to the topic.

If you compromise any part of that, you will ultimately compromise quality. It is better to work at your own pace and do it right, or don't do it at all. Speed that results in low quality content does not serve anyone.

I often take an hour or more to create my original content. I proofread, edit, rewrite and repost some content several times before I feel it says what I want to say. It is not unusual for me to notice some detail that needs to be corrected a day or more later. Quality in your content requires that added attention.

Keep producing high quality content. Any added speed will come with experience, rather than short cuts.

Please help make ForumCoin friendlier!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22964
OldGuy

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,657

Postby sofs » 23 Feb 2019, 06:34

I take a lot of time to research make sure my information is right. Sometimes I am never happy with the way the post is presented and I work on it for days, maybe weeks too. Then comes the editing and I can edit and re-edit and
it can go on for days. Writing fast happens only when it is a generic content and no research is involved for me.
I prefer to do it that way than post in haste.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby cinderella » 23 Feb 2019, 06:48

OldGuy wrote:I think creating quality content takes time, consideration, proofreading and rewriting. Sometimes it requires several rewrites before you get the message to say what you mean without blathering beyond what is actually needed. Length is not necessarily a sign of quality, but your message needs to be long enough to produce content that actually contributes to the topic.

If you compromise any part of that, you will ultimately compromise quality. It is better to work at your own pace and do it right, or don't do it at all. Speed that results in low quality content does not serve anyone.

I often take an hour or more to create my original content. I proofread, edit, rewrite and repost some content several times before I feel it says what I want to say. It is not unusual for me to notice some detail that needs to be corrected a day or more later. Quality in your content requires that added attention.

Keep producing high quality content. Any added speed will come with experience, rather than short cuts.

Thank you for the suggestion. Well noted. I know that English is not my first language and I don't use it in my everyday conversation. There are instances when I experience difficulties finding the right word/phrase to use. I need to think using my own language and I will translate to English which is time-consuming.

sofs wrote:I take a lot of time to research make sure my information is right. Sometimes I am never happy with the way the post is presented and I work on it for days, maybe weeks too. Then comes the editing and I can edit and re-edit and
it can go on for days. Writing fast happens only when it is a generic content and no research is involved for me.
I prefer to do it that way than post in haste.

Yes, we need to consider the output over the process we are using. Thank you for sharing your idea.

cinderella

Postby jobless dude » 23 Feb 2019, 06:52

Depending on the topic and niche the timing might vary. I write 300 words within 30 minutes in some niche and I used to take 4 to hours for research-based niche.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Postby Abigael » 23 Feb 2019, 07:06

cinderella wrote:Since I know that creating a long, comprehensive and quality posts is one of the requirements on some sites where I write, I also see to it that I have long contents on my own blog. It's okay for me to write lengthy blog posts. But the thing is, I can't write fast. It would usually take me more than 24 hours to finish a post. Sometimes even days. But I see some people who really write fasts because they can do twice as I can.

Do you have any recommendation on how one could write faster without compromising the quality of the post?

I am slow in writing long articles too. I always prefer short articles that I have a great knowledge on the content. Long articles take me almost 24hours and short ones even 2 hours. I think the best think to do in order to write faster is to really familiarize with the topic. That way you will have a lot to write faster.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby A K Rao » 23 Feb 2019, 07:10

Every thing will depends on the topic of the content! I can write quite fast if the topic is known to me or familiar to me. Other wise the content may take some hours or even some days as per the availability of time to have some research and write on the topic.

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby mrki444 » 23 Feb 2019, 08:03

Big affect on writing have inspiration. I post low quality articles on Virily and some day I can write 7 polls, other day maybe 2 or 3.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

Postby suny » 23 Feb 2019, 09:06

Everyone on their own. Some people can think and write fast as good as the people who take a lot of time thinking, rethinking and then writing. I think they should check and recheck before posting and delete what makes no sense or does not fit with the topic. But as I said both are equally good.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby riddy09 » 23 Feb 2019, 09:43

I don't think it will be automatic when you write fast and post your contents early will result to good amount of visitors. There are other factors like the popularity of the topic or how many people search for those kind of contents.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby ruthmongare » 23 Feb 2019, 14:46

I take like one day when am fully working on the site or at times it can go up to 2 days depending on the topic.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby Rational Mind » 23 Feb 2019, 23:16

For a general topic, I can wrote 500 words in one hour. However, for complicated topic, it takes longer.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby anilmr » 23 Feb 2019, 23:43

cinderella wrote:Since I know that creating a long, comprehensive and quality posts is one of the requirements on some sites where I write, I also see to it that I have long contents on my own blog. It's okay for me to write lengthy blog posts. But the thing is, I can't write fast. It would usually take me more than 24 hours to finish a post. Sometimes even days. But I see some people who really write fasts because they can do twice as I can.

To be frank, I am no longer active on my blog, which was related to health and wellness. I think it has been more than 5 years since I discontinued with my blog for lack of time and motivation. But when I was active, I used to compile my blogpost of 400-500 words within 2-3 hours. Besides the accuracy of the information, the only other parameters that I ever paid attention were spelling and grammar, which MS Word usually took care of!

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby cinderella » 24 Feb 2019, 12:58

jobless dude wrote:Depending on the topic and niche the timing might vary. I write 300 words within 30 minutes in some niche and I used to take 4 to hours for research-based niche.

Yes, we really need to make a thorough research on some topics. As writers, we should show authority and we must be knowledgeable on the topic. I usually write about business topics in Bitlanders. Oftentimes I receive messages asking about details on a particular business. These messages would really make me smile because they thought I owned the business. OMG, I just researched that information.

a_jerobon wrote:I am slow in writing long articles too. I always prefer short articles that I have a great knowledge on the content. Long articles take me almost 24hours and short ones even 2 hours. I think the best think to do in order to write faster is to really familiarize with the topic. That way you will have a lot to write faster.

It's okay if it will take us long to finish an article. We should focus on writing long contents because nowadays, the competition is very stiff. We should not settle for mediocre contents.

cinderella

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum