*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Rakuten Insight Surveys

Postby suny » 16 Feb 2019, 09:38

amitkokiladitya wrote:I received my Paytm redemption code for my first cashout of 100 epoints. It will be updated in my Paytm in 24 working hours. I hope this is a hassle-free process.

Absolutely, your amount will come in your PayTm account before 25th of next month in any case and if you happen to redeem more they all will come at the same time. You can also ask for Flipkart redemption from this site.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Banner Ad

Postby skysnap » 16 Feb 2019, 10:08

I have no idea why no new surveys are coming out for me. I have to find out some of the new options in between. I have lot of points to reach payout.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby riddy09 » 16 Feb 2019, 10:37

Is this surveys only working for Indian surveys up to now? I'm not much into surveys recently because of the difficulty and very strict profiling. So it's not profitable most of the times or not worth the time.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby anil02 » 16 Feb 2019, 11:47

suny wrote:
amitkokiladitya wrote:I received my Paytm redemption code for my first cashout of 100 epoints. It will be updated in my Paytm in 24 working hours. I hope this is a hassle-free process.

Absolutely, your amount will come in your PayTm account before 25th of next month in any case and if you happen to redeem more they all will come at the same time. You can also ask for Flipkart redemption from this site.

I have not PayTm account. Once I redeemed using Flipkart but I am not interested in next time. So I can open PayTm account.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby suny » 16 Feb 2019, 16:01

anil02 wrote:
suny wrote:

I have not PayTm account. Once I redeemed using Flipkart but I am not interested in next time. So I can open PayTm account.

Yes, you can open a PayTm account easily. I suggest you to get your account verified from an authorized agent to have your balance transferred to your bank account.

suny

Postby amitkokiladitya » 17 Feb 2019, 05:51

I received a payment and faced no problems in doing so. I'm happy that the site is legit. Though the number of surveys have reduced now, I'm ok with a weekly survey as well.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby skysnap » 17 Feb 2019, 08:27

anil02 wrote:I have not PayTm account. Once I redeemed using Flipkart but I am not interested in next time. So I can open PayTm account.

These days mini KYC can be done online. And the agent can get your adhar and other details and can start with the payment bank process. For now you can get mini KYC for paytm easily.

skysnap

Postby anil02 » 17 Feb 2019, 11:13

Suuny@ Authorized agents are working online or offline?

anil02

Postby anil02 » 21 Feb 2019, 11:02

Today I got 4 survey from Rakuten, It is happen first time since my joining. Very sad I can complete only survey of 10 points and earn 2 points for another survey.

anil02

Postby suny » 21 Feb 2019, 12:29

anil02 wrote:Today I got 4 survey from Rakuten, It is happen first time since my joining. Very sad I can complete only survey of 10 points and earn 2 points for another survey.

I completed 2 today, one was worth INR 50 and the other was worth INR 10. However, I redeemed 200 points through PayTM.

suny

Postby skysnap » 25 Feb 2019, 08:29

I got one big survey that helped me reach 100 points. I made withdrawal. Not sure when they are going to pay now. Hopefully I can get notified in paytm.

skysnap

Postby anil02 » 25 Feb 2019, 08:32

suny wrote:
anil02 wrote:Today I got 4 survey from Rakuten, It is happen first time since my joining. Very sad I can complete only survey of 10 points and earn 2 points for another survey.

I completed 2 today, one was worth INR 50 and the other was worth INR 10. However, I redeemed 200 points through PayTM.

Today I got 2 but couldn't complete single one. I redeemed 200 points some day ago through flipkart, but I don't received it. How many days it will take?

anil02

Postby skysnap » 14 Mar 2019, 13:22

My surveys are not even completing for some reason. They are being closed in the middle. It's pity that they are closing quickly. 2 points slow earning.

skysnap

Postby verity » 14 Mar 2019, 14:36

Rakuten is spamming my email even thought im not going in thier site anymore , beacuse of the few surveys they gave

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby suny » 14 Mar 2019, 14:53

skysnap wrote:My surveys are not even completing for some reason. They are being closed in the middle. It's pity that they are closing quickly. 2 points slow earning.

Yes, that's right but at least one gets INR 2 for a failed attempt which is a consolation. Beside the site has a low payout at INR 100/ through local payment Apps.

suny

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum