*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How do the Scam Sites make money?

Postby suny » 14 Feb 2019, 03:27

I have a bad experience of working on couple of scam sites. I hate more the ones that turn out into scam sites after paying the users in the beginning and when the paid members invite more members to join and see that the sites have stopped paying. That's really embarrassing situation.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Banner Ad

Postby augusta » 14 Feb 2019, 03:30

A good way is getting tons of money from advertisers and never pay their users. The set high mininum cashout, so that they have enough time to bail when the chips are down. Evil minded beings.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby ruthmongare » 14 Feb 2019, 05:30

augusta wrote:A good way is getting tons of money from advertisers and never pay their users. The set high mininum cashout, so that they have enough time to bail when the chips are down. Evil minded beings.
that's very true. So that before people could reach the minimum threshold, they could have strategized their plan of scamming.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby ceci » 14 Feb 2019, 09:26

augusta wrote:A good way is getting tons of money from advertisers and never pay their users. The set high mininum cashout, so that they have enough time to bail when the chips are down. Evil minded beings.

So true, it's the good signal to avoid those sites when it come up with amended rule again and again.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby Netherrealmer » 14 Feb 2019, 09:26

There are people who pays for premium accounts. Usually in Ptcs.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Feb 2019, 11:49

I think they make money from Advertisers and from members when they upgrade and when they realise that they have enough, they scam.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby jackchun » 14 Feb 2019, 15:33

they will find some gaming ways to cheat you to invest and then disappeared, so they stole your money

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby Alexandoy » 14 Feb 2019, 22:07

SUPERSINGH wrote:I think they make money from Advertisers and from members when they upgrade and when they realise that they have enough, they scam.

Especially with forums, they get traffic from members who are posting with the idea to earn. The ads will be coming in with the big traffic and the site becomes a scam if it doesn't pay the members.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby MysticMoons » 14 Feb 2019, 22:54

Most of the time they just trick people into giving them money. That is how the online scams usually work. But I never fall for people who promise lots of money for a small investment.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby skysnap » 15 Feb 2019, 11:01

SUPERSINGH wrote:I think they make money from Advertisers and from members when they upgrade and when they realise that they have enough, they scam.

Yes make money from advertisers but don't pay the users. But that does not make scam but it makes them cheat. Cheat and scam is different.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby jobless dude » 15 Feb 2019, 13:10

There are many ways for them to earn.
It's not good to discuss those things publicly. If I reveal those hidden secrets, then many scammers will originate.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Postby KyushuKris » 15 Feb 2019, 13:54

I've still got a couple of autosurfs going, because you never know, but yeah...
I mean, it's a viable business for a while if they did the maths correctly, but i think most of them don't work out the profit/loss scales and that's why they end up having to close down.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 484

Postby Vehlijanta » 15 Feb 2019, 15:22

Auto surf are working on the plan where you need to upgrade to VIP to make request for payment which isn't the best way

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby ahmedo24 » 16 Feb 2019, 07:57

That will discourage lots of people from being active on such sites because one will spend to upgrade.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby anilmr » 16 Feb 2019, 09:08

KyushuKris wrote:I've still got a couple of autosurfs going, because you never know, but yeah...
I mean, it's a viable business for a while if they did the maths correctly, but i think most of them don't work out the profit/loss scales and that's why they end up having to close down.

So have you been paid by these couple of Autosurfs that you are currently running? I think even if they don't pay, you can use the credits to promote your own referral links.

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum