*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
You know you want to!

Valentine's 2019

Postby MABEL » 14 Feb 2019, 07:54

Happy heart's day everyone! Maybe some of us has someone to date and some maybe like me who will have a self date. Remember today is Heart's day. And self-worth is important. Enjoy this day just like other days.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 449

Banner Ad

Re: Valentine's 2019

Postby MysticMoons » 14 Feb 2019, 09:28

I am not celebrating this ! But I will be quite drunk I am already drunk. :D

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby Ggemezz98 » 14 Feb 2019, 10:24

i like valentine since its a celebration of love but I have no girl friend so am just gonna play games at home

Ggemezz98
Banned

ForumCoin: 12

Postby MABEL » 14 Feb 2019, 13:04

MysticMoons wrote:I am not celebrating this ! But I will be quite drunk I am already drunk. :D

Cheers! Just enjoy the day. It's everybody's day anyway.

MABEL

Postby MysticMoons » 14 Feb 2019, 22:58

lol yes cheers! I will just enjoy in my own way. Even though this day is not that great for me.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby spiderdust » 14 Feb 2019, 23:33

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I had a heart shaped pizza delivered here with the other half's favorite pizza toppings on it. They even included a special pizza cutter and a treat bag of candies. He and I have an outing planned for tomorrow, so that's when we're doing most of our Valentine's Day celebrating.

spiderdust

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 270

Postby MABEL » 15 Feb 2019, 00:25

spiderdust wrote:<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I had a heart shaped pizza delivered here with the other half's favorite pizza toppings on it. They even included a special pizza cutter and a treat bag of candies. He and I have an outing planned for tomorrow, so that's when we're doing most of our Valentine's Day celebrating.

Ohh so sweet the two of you. Congratulations for a day filled with love.

MABEL

Postby suny » 15 Feb 2019, 00:37

Funny but I was in a private hospital with my wife :lolno: Actually we two decided to go for lunch as we have nothing much in our kitchen (as we have returned to India on (Tuesday night). My car did not start as its battery was low so we decided to go by motorbike. As the luck would have it, a stray dog bit me on my right leg so we ended up in a hospital and now I am under treatment with all Valentine's Day budget going to doctor and the chemist shop. :x

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby MABEL » 15 Feb 2019, 03:02

suny wrote:Funny but I was in a private hospital with my wife :lolno: Actually we two decided to go for lunch as we have nothing much in our kitchen (as we have returned to India on (Tuesday night). My car did not start as its battery was low so we decided to go by motorbike. As the luck would have it, a stray dog bit me on my right leg so we ended up in a hospital and now I am under treatment with all Valentine's Day budget going to doctor and the chemist shop. :x

Oh so sorry to know that. But, it is still lucky that both of you are ok now and recuperating. Sending both of you positive vibrations of healing. Importantly,you are both with each other's presence as of this time. Be well soon.

MABEL

Postby mrki444 » 15 Feb 2019, 06:38

It would be best Valentine day if Dinamo won, but still it was good. Beers, friends, darts torunament, a lot of laughing.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 528

Postby jobless dude » 15 Feb 2019, 07:28

suny wrote:Funny but I was in a private hospital with my wife :lolno: Actually we two decided to go for lunch as we have nothing much in our kitchen (as we have returned to India on (Tuesday night). My car did not start as its battery was low so we decided to go by motorbike. As the luck would have it, a stray dog bit me on my right leg so we ended up in a hospital and now I am under treatment with all Valentine's Day budget going to doctor and the chemist shop. :x

Sad to hear on this occasion. Get well soon.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Postby simplyfred » 15 Feb 2019, 07:49

Happy heart day to all those who are still celebrating. Mine goes just a regular day. Work, work as usual.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby ladyninja » 15 Feb 2019, 08:48

Sorry to hear that. Get well soon :) <3

ladyninja

ForumCoin: 190

Postby ceci » 15 Feb 2019, 11:16

Happy Valentine,all!
My hubby asked the kids got the rose from the garden and gifted to me. <3 <3

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby talkerbee » 15 Feb 2019, 12:35

Hey! How are you now? Are you now out of the hospital? Get well soon. Happy Valentine's Day to you and to your wife.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 34

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to General Chat - Off Topic