*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Do You Love To Have A Credit Card?

Postby freelancermariagrace » 05 Sep 2018, 18:42

Yes, because there are times that I ran out of cash so I will just use my credit card instead. But if given a choice, I wouldn't use it because if you pay late, there would be additional fees/charges.

freelancermariagrace

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 650

Banner Ad

Postby Abigael » 05 Sep 2018, 20:27

I don't see the advantage too. I have never used a credit card and I don't think I will ever need one.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby A K Rao » 06 Sep 2018, 11:03

a_jerobon wrote:I don't see the advantage too. I have never used a credit card and I don't think I will ever need one.

Yes, I am also in the similar situation like you! But my nephew told me that if we use credit card and ask our bank to auto debit the amount spend through this card every month regularly than our credit score gets improved and we get loans easily if required in future! It looks there is some logic behind that! Thanks!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby junrose123 » 06 Sep 2018, 11:20

I don't have a credit card for now and I never want to have it since it feels bad if you have some credit that needs to be paid.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby kanchan18 » 07 Sep 2018, 15:06

i prefer owning a credit as it provides flexibility and ease of making any payment. with cash getting costlier day by day credit card is must have these days.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 1,052

Postby chikitta » 07 Sep 2018, 19:37

As much as it may save us from certain situations, am better off without it. Credit cards make people spend money they do not have and then they end up in debts. That's not a good idea.

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 354

Postby kanchan18 » 14 Feb 2019, 06:27

Currently most of the merchants are accepting card as a payment option. Similarly my credit card uses also has increased significantly.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 1,052

Postby simplyfred » 14 Feb 2019, 07:37

Yeah, I am using the RCBC wallet card. It's good to have credit card while working online to open more earning site. Site like Humanatic and InstaGC makes it a requirement.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby skysnap » 14 Feb 2019, 08:55

I try to apply for the credit card because credit scores often make impact on our capacity to take loans. So I make sure to not get into that sort of stuff.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby ceci » 14 Feb 2019, 09:17

A K Rao wrote:
a_jerobon wrote:I don't see the advantage too. I have never used a credit card and I don't think I will ever need one.

Yes, I am also in the similar situation like you! But my nephew told me that if we use credit card and ask our bank to auto debit the amount spend through this card every month regularly than our credit score gets improved and we get loans easily if required in future! It looks there is some logic behind that! Thanks!

It's true, it would help to get loans easily if you are a good master for years.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Feb 2019, 11:55

I won't love because it's an expense and we need to pay a fee every month and it may motivate us to shop more which won't be a good idea

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby anilmr » 14 Feb 2019, 15:56

I do have two credit cards, but I hardly use them. I prefer to use more of my debit card than credit card, because with debit card, you know how much balance you have so you can keep a control on your spendings.

Last edited by anilmr on 14 Feb 2019, 20:03, edited 1 time in total.
anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby sofs » 14 Feb 2019, 16:31

I have a credit card for some online transactions that can only be done by card. I use it a couple of times yearly. I never use a credit card for any other purchases. I use credit cards where I need to . I have stopped using credit cards for more than 12 years now. I hate being in debit and not being sure how much cash is going out,

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby Happyland » 14 Feb 2019, 18:29

Does anyone know if a crypto credit/debit card is a good thing? I am hearing they make spending crypto easier to deal with for those who want a simple approach. What is your experience with such cards?

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby Alexandoy » 14 Feb 2019, 22:05

Happyland wrote:Does anyone know if a crypto credit/debit card is a good thing? I am hearing they make spending crypto easier to deal with for those who want a simple approach. What is your experience with such cards?

Is there such a thing as crypto credit card already? In what country are you referring to?

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum