*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Which site was a time waster to you

Postby Whiterose » 11 Feb 2019, 05:51

I find now those bitcoin faucets that I am working to be a time waster that is why I am looking for some alternatives.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Banner Ad

Postby Abigael » 11 Feb 2019, 05:53

Answeree was a time waster for me. I spent so much time there answering questions and asking them and in the end I never got paid.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby KyushuKris » 11 Feb 2019, 10:31

a lot of these autosurfers switch gears halfway through and either include an obligatory VIP you have to do to cash out, or vanish automatically. It's a gamble.
Plus Paypal will ban you if you try to cash out from those sites, which are (rightfully) viewed as ponzi schemes by the staff there.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 484

Postby Kei » 11 Feb 2019, 11:01

I wasted my time on autosurfing sites. I'm glad that it didn't take long before I realized that I was going nowhere. I know I'll never be able to cashout from such sites.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby mrki444 » 11 Feb 2019, 11:02

Revenuehits for me was waste of time. I put their ads but I didn't earn anything from it. I got views but didn't got any click so I removed it from my site.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

Postby JASPREET » 11 Feb 2019, 11:15

I still don't understand how this works and there are plenty of websites from where you can earn credits for your advertisements

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby anilmr » 11 Feb 2019, 15:49

In the initial years, when I was smitten by this online earning bug - more than 15 years I guess, I joined many PTC sites, and would spend hours in cyber cafe clicking on ads. I never made up to the minimum payout in any of them. I can hardly remember any of them at the moment.

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby Vehlijanta » 11 Feb 2019, 16:32

PTC websites always scam and if they pay then earnings are always less than the work.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby augusta » 12 Feb 2019, 04:57

Answeree was a time waster because it seem the site isn't coming back, I never cashed out and they're not backed which I will thinking when they're back I will work to cashout even if it once.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby Abigael » 12 Feb 2019, 05:30

Another site that was a time waster for me was your cash chat. I was almost reaching payout when it suddenly closed down. They gave an almost genuine reason but still, I felt disappointed for it closing down so soon.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby jackchun » 12 Feb 2019, 06:44

I found clickfight is quite time wasting with earnings little, but I found it fun and legit !

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby MABEL » 12 Feb 2019, 06:50

For me,the one that would instruct to do this and that then on the payment day you can't claim your payment. It's too disappointing.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 449

Postby jackchun » 12 Feb 2019, 06:59

so we should try look reviews of those sites first before joined, better find more from beermoneyforum reviews

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby ceci » 13 Feb 2019, 09:57

Most of the auto surfing site is time wasting to me currently, as it can only make few cent to 10 cents daily with our computer on the whole day, yet the payment was banned by Paypal lately.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby sofs » 13 Feb 2019, 10:03

Any site where you learn nothing is a time waster.

I had written previously that Answeree was a time waster, but the truth is I enjoyed Answeree, it made me think, it challenged my understanding at times, it made me do some research and respond with passion.

I think sites which make you work like robots are the time wasting sites even if you earn money. IMHO

Last edited by sofs on 13 Feb 2019, 10:15, edited 1 time in total.
sofs

ForumCoin: 259

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum