ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Did you start with free theme or paid theme?

Postby MuhammadZ » 11 Feb 2019, 08:53

You can createa great blog with a free theme so long as the content is up to the mark. Most people get attracted tothe content of a great blog. However, good graphics is a must.

MuhammadZ

ForumCoin: 35

Postby jobless dude » 11 Feb 2019, 13:12

So far no theme has satisfied me. I am planning to create a theme on my own. A complete theme made from Scratch.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 466

Postby Rational Mind » 11 Feb 2019, 17:33

I am still using free theme on my websites. I am happy with the theme, yet, I am also thinking to buy a theme so that I can have unique design.

Rational Mind

ForumCoin: 40

Postby Chameli » 13 Feb 2019, 08:26

having a premium theme is good because you will have unique templete for your website. However, if you know how to customize the theme through page builder and plugins, you can make your design unique even on a free theme.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 471

Postby jobless dude » Yesterday, 07:42

Chameli wrote:having a premium theme is good because you will have unique templete for your website. However, if you know how to customize the theme through page builder and plugins, you can make your design unique even on a free theme.

Yeah, Divi themes and plugins are the best for this.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 466

Postby kingcool52 » Yesterday, 13:11

jobless dude wrote:So far no theme has satisfied me. I am planning to create a theme on my own. A complete theme made from Scratch.

Do you have previous experience with creating themes? Good luck with it. It should be fun especially if you can create a beautiful and unique theme for your site.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 96

Previous

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News