*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Has anyone here joined CoinPayU? What are your reviews regarding the site?

Postby anilmr » 10 Feb 2019, 10:32

CoinPayU is a paid to click (PTC) site where you can earn bitcoin just by clicking ads and you can also get crypto related traffic by advertising. Though the homepage does contain payment proof, the FAQ mentions nothing about the minimum payout. Has anyone here joined CoinPayU?

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Banner Ad

Re: Has anyone here joined CoinPayU? What are your reviews regarding the site?

Postby SUPERSINGH » 10 Feb 2019, 12:50

To be honest I am never motivated to try any PTC websites and that's why I may not join and never heard of this website

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby MABEL » 10 Feb 2019, 12:57

Not yet heard about it. For now,I have my time devided with my day job and here at ForumCoin. Share it here when you tried.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 449

Postby ruthmongare » 10 Feb 2019, 14:29

Seems new but I don't dwell so much on PTC sites because of my previous experience. In the mean time I'll give it a pass.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby Vehlijanta » 10 Feb 2019, 14:32

Even if this website is paying it's still not recommended to join the website.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,604

Postby anilmr » 10 Feb 2019, 15:12

Vehlijanta wrote:Even if this website is paying it's still not recommended to join the website.

If it is paying and is legit, can you please tell me the reason why one should not join it. If I can make the same amount that I make here participating in discussion, just by clicking ads, I will surely prefer to click ads, because I don't have to use the keyboard to type the long sentences.

anilmr

Postby augusta » 11 Feb 2019, 02:55

Well, I don't like PTC task. I hate the boring job of clicking on ads. It feels time wasting for me. If it's a new site you can try it out at least try to get your first payment.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby JASPREET » 11 Feb 2019, 04:25

Majority of online earners dislike PTC and sometimes there are paying websites which pass and close

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 147

Postby Abigael » 11 Feb 2019, 06:17

anilmr wrote:CoinPayU is a paid to click (PTC) site where you can earn bitcoin just by clicking ads and you can also get crypto related traffic by advertising. Though the homepage does contain payment proof, the FAQ mentions nothing about the minimum payout. Has anyone here joined CoinPayU?

I have never heard of this site. I am not so interested in PTC sites, that's why I have not heard of this one and I don't think I will join it.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby anilmr » 11 Feb 2019, 16:01

JASPREET wrote:Majority of online earners dislike PTC and sometimes there are paying websites which pass and close

yes, I agree with you. Even I started off my online earnings with PTC and soon got disillusioned and quit. But one PTC site that I found ok is AdBTC and it pays in satoshis.

anilmr

Postby ahmedo24 » 11 Feb 2019, 20:12

The reward from ptc is very low and discouraging , I personally don't work on pay to click sites either with payment proof or not.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby MysticMoons » 11 Feb 2019, 20:17

Those sites take a long time to cash out from. I have never really used them before, but hey it might be legit. Some people I think still make good money off those sites with refferals.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby Chameli » 12 Feb 2019, 01:02

anilmr wrote:yes, I agree with you. Even I started off my online earnings with PTC and soon got disillusioned and quit. But one PTC site that I found ok is AdBTC and it pays in satoshis.

You can earn 500 satoshis per day in average on adbtc, how much can you earn on CoinPayU?

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby anilmr » 12 Feb 2019, 09:45

Chameli wrote:
anilmr wrote:yes, I agree with you. Even I started off my online earnings with PTC and soon got disillusioned and quit. But one PTC site that I found ok is AdBTC and it pays in satoshis.

You can earn 500 satoshis per day in average on adbtc, how much can you earn on CoinPayU?

Yes, I know one can earn 500 satoshi daily on AdBtc. I haven't tried out CoinPayU - I just came across this site and wanted to check if anyone here have joined it, so as to take their advise on whether to join it or not.

anilmr

Postby skysnap » 13 Feb 2019, 09:41

If it's PTC, remember that at some point it is going to be closed. And there does not seem to be a way that it remains long time.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum