*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Earning more in 2019

Postby skysnap » 07 Feb 2019, 08:10

I am looking for few article writing sites that can pay well. I hope to deliver the value expected and hoping to earn some money in due process. As of now, nothing new has been found.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Banner Ad

Postby cinderella » 07 Feb 2019, 08:28

I have been trying to improve my current earnings by improving my skill. Even if I have been writing for some time, it is not an assurance that everything will be going smoothly. I have tried to submit two blogs following the new features of my site I am currently working with. Unfortunately, my work did not pass the criteria. I lost 20 gems and time. But I am not giving up and will continue to learn.

I am still holding on to my goal of earning more for this year.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby JASPREET » 07 Feb 2019, 10:03

If you have a blog or you work as a freelancer then you can earn more all the time by completing different projects

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 104

Postby sofs » 07 Feb 2019, 10:39

cinderella wrote:I have been trying to improve my current earnings by improving my skill. Even if I have been writing for some time, it is not an assurance that everything will be going smoothly. I have tried to submit two blogs following the new features of my site I am currently working with. Unfortunately, my work did not pass the criteria. I lost 20 gems and time. But I am not giving up and will continue to learn.

Very finicky I have been reading so many blogs there are there is no consistency in ratings which puzzles me. Its tough to figure out what is acceptable and what is not.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby Whiterose » 07 Feb 2019, 13:00

I had been stuck with few earning opportunities online which leads me to earn very less but I am not giving up that I could make it to earn someday.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby junrose123 » 07 Feb 2019, 13:16

I am losing of hope that I will make a good earnings this year after all some of my forums have some issues just like the postloop.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby SUPERSINGH » 07 Feb 2019, 14:05

The year didn't started well but I am hopeful of doing better and may join more websites

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Vehlijanta » 07 Feb 2019, 15:28

I don't make any targets and just work according to the opportunities

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby ruthmongare » 07 Feb 2019, 17:28

Since answeree went down and digital global stopped. Am so much confused and I don't know what to do since only working on one site.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby ahmedo24 » 07 Feb 2019, 20:32

Digital global forum may likely return it earning program next month, according to the admin and members are also encouraged to post at least one or two times daily

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby MysticMoons » 07 Feb 2019, 20:55

I am doing well with my live video games stream. Then now I making good money from making memes and posting them. Already they make more than all my paid to post stuff, and money apps. But I still do paid to post and money apps, because I let the money grow then cash out when it is big. Next I need to put advertising into my meme site, and then launch and promote our new youtube shows. It is going to be a busy and big money year. I might even start doing music again, we will see if there is time. :D

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby Alexandoy » 07 Feb 2019, 22:24

skysnap wrote:I am looking for few article writing sites that can pay well. I hope to deliver the value expected and hoping to earn some money in due process. As of now, nothing new has been found.

That's also my haunt because I enjoy writing articles more than the forum.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby cinderella » 08 Feb 2019, 01:47

sofs wrote:
cinderella wrote:I have been trying to improve my current earnings by improving my skill. Even if I have been writing for some time, it is not an assurance that everything will be going smoothly. I have tried to submit two blogs following the new features of my site I am currently working with. Unfortunately, my work did not pass the criteria. I lost 20 gems and time. But I am not giving up and will continue to learn.

Very finicky I have been reading so many blogs there are there is no consistency in ratings which puzzles me. Its tough to figure out what is acceptable and what is not.

I already know the way in order to pass using the old blogging style. What I mean here is the c-blogging which has just been introduced recently. We need to create a Querlo chat and embed it with the blog post. They have suggested topics on this particular blogging format. Since I haven't been submitting posts for several months, I am just starting to learn c-blogging. But anyway, I know I would be able to learn this thing.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby kfantonio » 08 Feb 2019, 02:23

Nice to know a lot of people are actually interested in earning more money this 2019. I suggest doing part time online jobs like forum coin. You can also check the following that can help you ear more this 2019:
1. Post loop: https://www.postloop.com - this has same platform like forum coin.
2. Investing in the stock market
3. Opening a mutual fund or UITF account
4. Getting a VUL - its nice to get insured and at the same time investing part of your money in the market.

kfantonio

ForumCoin: 10

Postby Kei » 08 Feb 2019, 04:40

kfantonio wrote:Nice to know a lot of people are actually interested in earning more money this 2019. I suggest doing part time online jobs like forum coin. You can also check the following that can help you ear more this 2019:
1. Post loop: https://www.postloop.com - this has same platform like forum coin.
2. Investing in the stock market
3. Opening a mutual fund or UITF account
4. Getting a VUL - its nice to get insured and at the same time investing part of your money in the market.

From all that you've mentioned, I think investing in Stock market should be what will work for me. Although, I still have a lot to understand and master before I indulge.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum