ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: New earning sites you just discovered

Postby Chameli » 03 Feb 2019, 12:08

As for now, I am done with joining new earning sites. I will like to focus on the sites that are paying me well.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby Rational Mind » 03 Feb 2019, 17:26

I am focusing my my own sites. By working on earning sites, I was kind of neglecting my sites. After all the stable income only comes from your own site.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby augusta » 04 Feb 2019, 05:17

Definitely@dominique the only date that we can be sure of it lasting forever with all our hard work is our own created site and we can never be scammed or cheated. Others can just abused our posting rights.

augusta

ForumCoin: 430

Postby anil02 » 04 Feb 2019, 10:45

SUPERSINGH wrote:What is this survey website and how much is the minimum to get paid? I am hearing for the first time about it

Its name is surveytime and here minimum payout is 1$. I didn't check it properly. If you are interested that join it.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 236

Postby chicnthin » 04 Feb 2019, 11:29

Kei wrote:I've been surfing again and I found a site called entblog. You are paid for posting funny videos, pics, comments etc. I'm not joining because I'm not good at making people laugh

Do we have to post our own original videos? Totally not for me.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 174

Postby JASPREET » 04 Feb 2019, 11:50

These websites don't stay up for long so you need to be careful about these websites.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,522

Postby SUPERSINGH » 04 Feb 2019, 13:50

anil02 wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:What is this survey website and how much is the minimum to get paid? I am hearing for the first time about it

Its name is surveytime and here minimum payout is 1$. I didn't check it properly. If you are interested that join it.

I am not good at surveys and that's why I try to avoid the survey websites till the time I can.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 167

Postby Vehlijanta » 04 Feb 2019, 14:28

chicnthin wrote:
Kei wrote:I've been surfing again and I found a site called entblog. You are paid for posting funny videos, pics, comments etc. I'm not joining because I'm not good at making people laugh

Do we have to post our own original videos? Totally not for me.

These websites allow posting of recycled videos but I'd prefer original ones.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 1,122

Postby mcheinrix » 04 Feb 2019, 16:52

nakitakona wrote:I have joined Zzoomit forum. I find it well and good. No one is earning there yet. I am still working with it. It is a forum on electronics, electrical and technology.

I think this one is worth looking at. Anyway, I still have some unanswered questions about the site. Does it need some kind of qualification to start earning?

mcheinrix

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 287

Postby augusta » 05 Feb 2019, 04:28

No you don't need any qualifications just sign up and starting on there. But I think it will be common sense for anyone to note that such sites will need one with knowledge of what the site's niche is all about.

augusta

ForumCoin: 430

Postby jackchun » 05 Feb 2019, 06:02

discover ad2bitcoin, it is similar to traffic2bitcoin, a ptp bitcoin site

jackchun

ForumCoin: 877

Postby Happyland » 05 Feb 2019, 06:09

jackchun wrote:discover ad2bitcoin, it is similar to traffic2bitcoin, a ptp bitcoin site

I am wondering what kind of site is ad2bitcoi. Is it just a trafffic exchange?

Happyland

ForumCoin: 555

Postby amitkokiladitya » 05 Feb 2019, 06:22

I need a good site to work with. I have heard that some people are eaning really well with surveyjunkies. I don't know this is only for the top tier countries or for all of us. Does anyone have experience of working on the site?

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 456

Postby anil02 » 05 Feb 2019, 11:26

SUPERSINGH wrote:
anil02 wrote:

I am not good at surveys and that's why I try to avoid the survey websites till the time I can.

OK it is your choice, I am not good at forum sites so I am working at only 4 forum sites. Indeed survey sites is taking too much time in checking that we are qualified for survey or not. Some time I will take 30 minutes in checking all survey and we may be empty hand after it.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 236

Postby SUPERSINGH » 05 Feb 2019, 14:02

I am never bothered to get to know about survey websites as I am unable to stay working and earning from these websites

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 167

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum