*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best microjob site

Postby ruthmongare » 02 Feb 2019, 15:01

tusziget wrote:I think Picoworker is better than Hive.There are more offers available and it is possible to reach the minimum cash out within a month.
I thought I was the only one who find pico workers better than hive micro. The site itself has lots of tasks and some are rated well unlike some days before.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby Vehlijanta » 02 Feb 2019, 16:20

Minimum is only $5 so no doubt that it's possible to achieve in a month.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 17

Postby Ash » 02 Feb 2019, 20:51

How hard is it to earn with Pico Workers though? I find that some sites have low minimum cashout amounts but it takes time to reach it.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby Rational Mind » 02 Feb 2019, 22:25

I am done with microjob site. The job requirements are high, yet payment is very poor and then they have complicated withdrawal process.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby augusta » 03 Feb 2019, 04:52

This is the same problem I have requirements very high, withdrawal process so complicated but the need high level of output what insensitivity. Site owners are beginning to behave like bosses offline with very sh**ty attitude.

augusta

ForumCoin: 36

Postby simplyfred » 03 Feb 2019, 05:19

I concluded that microjob sites seems a slavery works. All jobs in hivemicro right now will just give few cents within an hour of work. I miss the days when they offer a job that will earn me a dollar or two within an hour. Hopefully, those days will comes back.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby amitkokiladitya » 03 Feb 2019, 05:55

simplyfred wrote:I concluded that microjob sites seems a slavery works. All jobs in hivemicro right now will just give few cents within an hour of work. I miss the days when they offer a job that will earn me a dollar or two within an hour. Hopefully, those days will comes back.

Has hivemicro come up with some or the other new working sites. I stopped working on the site after there were no offers.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby Ash » 03 Feb 2019, 19:09

I joined Pico Workers today to check it out. Didn't really have a proper look but it doesn't seem to be as good as MicroWorkers in my opinion

Ash

Postby ruthmongare » 03 Feb 2019, 19:31

kingcool52 wrote:I joined Pico Workers today to check it out. Didn't really have a proper look but it doesn't seem to be as good as MicroWorkers in my opinion
the problem is that most of its tasks are not well rated unlike the case with micro workers.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby Angie10 » 24 Mar 2019, 14:16

It's just so frustrating at the moment! I discovered a couple, registered and once logged in found actually, there are no tasks to be done! Maybe you guys can have a go:

figure-eight.work
neevo.definedcrowd.com

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,450

Postby SUPERSINGH » 24 Mar 2019, 15:21

My last payment from a Micro job website was from Hive offers and it was a lucky one and after that I completed stopped working on micro job websites.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Tendz » 24 Mar 2019, 15:55

ruthmongare wrote:rapid workers isn't suitable for international members I worked on it for several months but didn't like their paying rate.

Yes, there's hardly any work available for international users in Rapidworkers. International users won't benefit much from that website. It's good for users from USA and UK.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 3,292

Postby Ash » 24 Mar 2019, 19:28

I need to get back to MicroWorkers because I haven't used it in a while. It's not the best money maker for me at the moment but I have around $3 on there so need to get the minimum and then cashout.

Ash

Postby riddy09 » 25 Mar 2019, 00:37

I still feel that the only best microjobs usually have $1 per task but right now, it's smaller ones and mostly GPT sites used crowdflower tasks which have instructions on every task.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 1

Postby KyushuKris » 25 Mar 2019, 03:02

i still find that survey sites are more straightforward, enjoyable, and easier to dive into.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 484

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum