*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Discuss, post questions and suggestions related to this site, here.

How do we earn from referrals on forum coin?

Postby MysticMoons » 19 Dec 2018, 17:39

What is the way we earn from refferals on here?
Do we earn when people join or from their posts?
Also how much do we make off their posting?
I was just wondering, because I was thinking of promoting this
program on my site.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Banner Ad

Re: How do we earn from refferals on forum coin?

Postby darkthorn » 19 Dec 2018, 18:31

I don't think you can earn with referrals here, at least I never saw anything on the Forum about that. I have a referral and I never won anything for him being here, but maybe a moderator or the administrator can explain it to us.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 342

Postby OldGuy » 19 Dec 2018, 18:55

Go to the top line on any page and read the FAQ pages. There is a section that explains how you can earn on ForumCoin, including the following text:

Referrals
You earn 25 Forum Coin for every active member you refer to the forum. To count as a referral the member referred must have made at least 20 posts on our forum. Please click here to get your referral link.

More complete earning details are outlined in the FAQ section.

Please help make ForumCoin friendlier!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22964
OldGuy

ForumCoin: 1,657

Postby MysticMoons » 19 Dec 2018, 21:22

Oh wow thank you! Well 25 cents. Its not bad for an active refferal. I think I will start reffering people here.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

Postby sofs » 20 Dec 2018, 04:07

darkthorn wrote:I don't think you can earn with referrals here, at least I never saw anything on the Forum about that. I have a referral and I never won anything for him being here, but maybe a moderator or the administrator can explain it to us.

Maybe your referral did not make the required 20 posts.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby arunima » 20 Dec 2018, 04:41

Even I have a referral here but he is not so active and still not made the required post of 20 for me to get the referral bonus points. So bringing referral is not good enough we need to have active referrals here.

arunima

ForumCoin: 617

Postby sofs » 17 Jan 2019, 08:45

I am hoping mine will join today. she is very active so I am sure she will make the twenty posts in a short time . Keeping my fingers crossed.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby MABEL » 27 Jan 2019, 09:07

@oldguy [quote][/quote]Thanks for the explanation. Sometimes we just need to clarify things out.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 449

Postby MysticMoons » 30 Jan 2019, 21:59

Yes thank you for clearing that up. I hope that we can have a lot of people be active on this site.
I try to refer people, but they never believe me when I tell them they can make money online from home. oh Well i will keep trying I love this site.

MysticMoons

Postby theresajane » 01 Feb 2019, 02:27

At least, there's 25 points per active referrals. It would be great if we could find a lot of people who haven't been here and are interested to join in a forum.

theresajane

ForumCoin: 250

Postby oldbuddy » 01 Feb 2019, 03:25

theresajane wrote:At least, there's 25 points per active referrals. It would be great if we could find a lot of people who haven't been here and are interested to join in a forum.

How many is a lot?

I have a few, but the problem is the effort it takes to get a 25 cent commission for Forum Coin is much greater that spending the same effort to get a referral for another site that pays $10 month after month, so where would you spend your time?

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Postby KyushuKris » 08 Feb 2019, 00:25

oh this place has referrals? Good to know.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 484

Postby nakitakona » 08 Feb 2019, 05:35

KyushuKris wrote:oh this place has referrals? Good to know.

To make us well informed, it is very helpful to check the FAQs section this site. Let's a take out to visit the said section and look for the answer of our concern or problem basically encountered in this site.

I have so far referred 5 persons. I haven't followed them up on how they are doing here.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby OldGuy » 09 Feb 2019, 16:01

I noted this question when asked back in December, and have noted the comments to date. It all got me wondering about the successes and failures in the referral system, and how to find the solution so more members can be successful in bringing in new members who will actually add value to this site. I've been doing a lot of research since this topic was posted.

As listed in the FAQ link:

“Referrals
You earn 25 Forum Coin for every active member you refer to the forum. To count as a referral the member referred must have made at least 20 posts on our forum.”

There is also a link at the end of this line to click and find your personal referral URL.

Option:

Click on your User Control Panel
Go to the far right in the list of links and click on "referrals"
Your personal referral link is also displayed right there, above any list of your existing referrals.

OK. So you can earn added credit if you bring in a new member, but only if that new member actually contributes at least 20 posts to the site. Unfortunately, a significant majority of all registered members are not contributing a thing to this site. The home page displays more than 5000 members, but there are not yet even 1000 members who have contributed more than 10 posts.

I have been reviewing referral counts for all active members. Most have no referral credit at all. Several have a single referral credit, some have less than 10 and very few have any count larger than that. I have noted less than half a dozen with more than 25 referrals and one with more than 100 successful referral credits.

It is likely a majority have at least asked a close friend or relative to join but without success. It is likely that many of the registered non contributing members were invited by someone, but they did not stick around for long, if at all.

So, the question remains; how do you actually bring in new members who will be interested enough to become valuable contributing members?

It depends on how you present this site. You can't fluff nonsense, it has to be an accurate and honest presentation.

Yes, you can earn ForumCoins for posting content, but at an average penny a thought, earning for posting is not the big draw. There was a recent discussion about total earnings on ForumCoin. In a review of recorded Paypal payouts presented by Fergal, the vast majority of all members don't even bother to cash in their collections. Many move on to other interests long before they even reach a cashout minimum and many simply hoard their collections to pay for various site advertising or exchanges with other members. No one has earned enough on this site to write home about. The point is, don't start out by saying you can earn money by posting on ForumCoin. It is not the big draw.

Post your invitations on your own blogs, websites, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Any place you are active on the Internet that allows you to post a referral link. The greater the exposure, the more likely you will be successful.

You have to present the true value of this site in your original invitation. Choose the order as it applies. These are just some suggested points to include in your invitations.

Discuss the fact that you can learn about many online earning opportunities, including multiple reviews of the good and the bad; learn which really pays and which are scams from those who have already been there and done that.

Talk about the low cost advertising options for your own sites and personal interests and how you can even pay for those low cost ads with the ForumCoins you earn by participating.

Mention the exchanges offered on the site. Members and visitors alike can find some very interesting offers.

Tell your prospects about things you have learned about Computers, Gaming & Technology, Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News, Business, Money & Wealth and from the varied Articles & Tutorials. Mention the General Topics and promote the games if that is your bag.

Bring up the points that keep you coming back for more. What excites you about ForumCoin?

As a very last point, mention that you can earn a token amount by posting.

Don't mislead your audience with false promises or fluff. Tell it like it is so those who do respond will be more likely to stick around and earn you that referral credit.

Please help make ForumCoin friendlier!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22964
OldGuy

ForumCoin: 1,657

Postby oldbuddy » 09 Feb 2019, 16:08

You can also use the Forum Coins you earn (or even buy) to bribe people to join sites that pay you for referring them.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to ForumCoin Related Discussions