New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: Happy New Year!

Postby Rosalin » 04 Jan 2019, 07:56

Very very happy new year to all wonderful members here. May god bless you all.. Have a great year ahead. :thumbup:. I'm looking forward to adopt some good habits to improve myself and bringing some positivity in my life.

Rosalin

ForumCoin: 367

Postby Fergal » 07 Jan 2019, 07:15

Happy New Year to all our visitors, members and staff. I hope 2019 will be a very Happy and Healthy one for your and yours.

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 11,926

Postby ptrikha21 » 26 Jan 2019, 17:46

Sam wrote:The clock just ticked over in New Zealand! Happy New Year everybody. Bring on 2019. :)

Have you got any goals for 2019? Are you enjoying New Year's Eve celebrations?

Well I do have goals- Online and Offline, Personal as well as Professional, and would like to focus not just on the planning but implementation part.

--- 26 Jan 2019, 23:17 ---

Fergal wrote:Happy New Year to all our visitors, members and staff. I hope 2019 will be a very Happy and Healthy one for your and yours.

I feel we can have a great year ahead, if we all contribute in our small, medium and big ways and be helpful and be regular.

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 205

Previous

Return to General Chat - Off Topic