ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: Happy New Year!

Postby Rosalin » 04 Jan 2019, 07:56

Very very happy new year to all wonderful members here. May god bless you all.. Have a great year ahead. :thumbup:. I'm looking forward to adopt some good habits to improve myself and bringing some positivity in my life.

Rosalin

ForumCoin: 361

Postby Fergal » 07 Jan 2019, 07:15

Happy New Year to all our visitors, members and staff. I hope 2019 will be a very Happy and Healthy one for your and yours.

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 12,654

Postby ptrikha21 » 26 Jan 2019, 17:46

Sam wrote:The clock just ticked over in New Zealand! Happy New Year everybody. Bring on 2019. :)

Have you got any goals for 2019? Are you enjoying New Year's Eve celebrations?

Well I do have goals- Online and Offline, Personal as well as Professional, and would like to focus not just on the planning but implementation part.

--- 26 Jan 2019, 23:17 ---

Fergal wrote:Happy New Year to all our visitors, members and staff. I hope 2019 will be a very Happy and Healthy one for your and yours.

I feel we can have a great year ahead, if we all contribute in our small, medium and big ways and be helpful and be regular.

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 93

Previous

Return to General Chat - Off Topic