*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Talk hardware, software, computer gaming, mobile devices, the Internet, social networking and other technology

Re: Laptop versus desktop

Postby Abigael » 13 Jan 2019, 05:39

I prefer a laptop to a desktop. This is because a laptop is portable and I can use it whenever and wherever I want to. A desktop is also great if you like using in the house alone.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Banner Ad

Postby sofs » 13 Jan 2019, 12:01

Apart from all those things I mentioned earlier I can also cook while I watch a video, listen to music as I chop vegetables and maybe even type stuff as I do my chores. Its versatile, portable and easy to handle.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby anil02 » 13 Jan 2019, 12:08

a_jerobon wrote:I prefer a laptop to a desktop. This is because a laptop is portable and I can use it whenever and wherever I want to. A desktop is also great if you like using in the house alone.

To use desktop we want more space than laptop. We don't need table and chair to use laptop.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby iamdahmmy » 13 Jan 2019, 13:36

Desktop is a no no for me..laptops can be carried about, lighter and consume less electricity.. Laptops uses batteries.. So even if their is power cut,you can still use your laptop so far the battery is charged

iamdahmmy

ForumCoin: 401

Postby anil02 » 15 Jan 2019, 09:22

Yes I am agree with you. Power cut is problem. Supposing we are doing a survey and completed 50
% and in between we have power cut how it will be disappointing one.

anil02

Postby jobless dude » 15 Jan 2019, 10:41

I prefer using Laptop because I can do multi-tasking and mainly no worries about power up. I can connect to socket and continue my work but in case of mobile, it's not possible.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Postby MABEL » 21 Jan 2019, 21:19

Both are useful and have advantages. Well,laptop for me is like personal belonging that you can carry anywhere but it can be stollen easily too.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 449

Postby anil02 » 22 Jan 2019, 12:25

Many people carrying laptop with them. Chance of stollen is some more of laptop. Because it is costly one.

anil02

Postby KyushuKris » 23 Jan 2019, 01:00

desktops are way more powerful and cheap. i got my custom made second hand one intel i3-3220 3.30ghz only for $250, came with a GTX 710, boots up windows 10 in under a minute. Here in Japan I can get some pretty decent laptops for only $100.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 484

Postby Tracy04 » 24 Jan 2019, 01:36

I use laptop usually for academic and watching variety shows. But if I really wanted to play game that requires high RAM, I will go to desktop.

Tracy04

ForumCoin: 25

Postby DianeB » 24 Jan 2019, 14:55

I like to download lots of pdfs (crocheting patterns or educational material), so a desktop computer is better for me because you can store more on it.

DianeB

ForumCoin: 9

Postby ptrikha21 » 24 Jan 2019, 18:33

a_jerobon wrote:I prefer a laptop to a desktop. This is because a laptop is portable and I can use it whenever and wherever I want to. A desktop is also great if you like using in the house alone.

Laptops are much better when mobility is more. Desktops score in terms of its keyboard and the way we have to sit on our seat for long hours and many a days.

ptrikha21

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 897

Postby oldbuddy » 25 Jan 2019, 02:24

I spend 80% of my time on my desktop with a 42 inch screen where I can open many Windows and run websites to earn from, research topics of interest, create my own web pages, test them in a different Window and keep it all running at once.

I do have a routine I run while I watch TV in the evenings that I run on my laptop and take it with me when I travel.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Postby anil02 » 25 Jan 2019, 12:43

ptrikha21 wrote:

Laptops are much better when mobility is more. Desktops score in terms of its keyboard and the way we have to sit on our seat for long hours and many a days.

Yes it is easy to spend more time on desktop. I am using laptop so I feeling backaches after working 4 -5 hours.

anil02

Postby rakski » 06 May 2019, 09:19

I prefer laptop because of portability and the size

rakski

ForumCoin: 657

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to CGT - Computers, Gaming & Technology