*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Buy & sell goods and services in exchange for ForumCoin.

Closed 7FC for Joining Article Writing Site

Postby raaman » 08 Dec 2018, 14:13

If interested in earning writing articles of 300 words (minimum payout Rs.500/-) Join Here ...
Publish at least one article and inform me your username and article title. I will pay 7FC to your account.

raaman

ForumCoin: 2,973

Banner Ad

Re: 7FC for Joining Article Writing Site

Postby anilmr » 07 Jan 2019, 20:36

My username is Amit Rivankar (anilmr)
My post: https://opinionswall.com/how-a-man-can- ... py-life-5/
Title of my post is - How a man can lead a long and happy life

Last edited by anilmr on 07 Jan 2019, 21:15, edited 1 time in total.
anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby MysticMoons » 07 Jan 2019, 21:13

I might be interested in joining. One question.
How much do they pay per article? Or do they base the pay on number of views ?

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby suny » 07 Jan 2019, 22:42

I would certainly join this site 15th of next month from India. I would be having a lot of time at my disposal for online activities.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby raaman » 08 Jan 2019, 11:46

anilmr wrote:My username is Amit Rivankar (anilmr)
My post: https://opinionswall.com/how-a-man-can- ... py-life-5/
Title of my post is - How a man can lead a long and happy life

Hi @anilmr, Just sent 7FCs. Best wishes.

raaman

Postby tusziget » 21 Jan 2019, 05:10

Can you share please more payment info about this site?

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby nakitakona » 21 Jan 2019, 14:54

I find it interesting. How much is paid per article? Or what is he basis for receiving or getting a payment? What is the money processor to receive a payment?

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby raaman » 21 Jan 2019, 16:01

tusziget wrote:Can you share please more payment info about this site?

Minimum payout is Rs.1000/-(2000 points or bricks) payable by PayPal and PayTm. You may visit the site for more info.

--- 21 Jan 2019, 21:33 ---

nakitakona wrote:I find it interesting. How much is paid per article? Or what is he basis for receiving or getting a payment? What is the money processor to receive a payment?

Please visit the site. The site has been recently updated and all the information is available on the site.

raaman

Postby bestwriter » 22 Jan 2019, 07:02

Have registered as Grace P and have written an article Already received comments

https://vzturl.com/bow84

What further scope is there for earning Can we write more articles.

bestwriter

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 331

Postby raaman » 23 Jan 2019, 06:44

bestwriter wrote:Have registered as Grace P and have written an article Already received comments

Hi, Just sent you 7FCs. Yes. you can write more articles.

raaman

Postby bestwriter » 23 Jan 2019, 08:21

raaman wrote:
bestwriter wrote:Have registered as Grace P and have written an article Already received comments

I have written two articles and as of now my score is 38 of which 10 points are for registration. I need 2000 points for pay out at Rs. 500/- Imagine the number of articles I have to write to earn Rs. 500/- You tell me. Is it worth it? My articles may not be of poor quality as I have received good comments.

bestwriter

Postby sofs » 23 Jan 2019, 08:49

bestwriter wrote:
raaman wrote:

I have written two articles and as of now my score is 38 of which 10 points are for registration. I need 2000 points for pay out at Rs. 500/- Imagine the number of articles I have to write to earn Rs. 500/- You tell me. Is it worth it? My articles may not be of poor quality as I have received good comments.

That doesn't sound very encouraging. I wanted to check this site out but may not do that now. Thanks for posting this here.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby raaman » 23 Jan 2019, 11:46

bestwriter wrote: I need 2000 points for pay out at Rs. 500/-

The payout for 2000 = Rs.1000/ and not Rs.500/-. It has been changed like this a few a days ago. That apart, you get 2 points for daily login and 5 points for comments which they allow two only per day. In this way, points add up. So, do not lose heart. I am on top of leaderboard and have recieved four payments from them to my son's PayTm account. Even though the site is not so good, it is not so bad either. In that context, when almost all revenue share sites are paying peanuts and some even broken peanuts for our content, can you tell me at least one site, the income of which will enable us to pay either our phone (internet) bill or electricity bill? Choice is yours.

raaman

Postby bestwriter » 23 Jan 2019, 12:09

raaman wrote:
bestwriter wrote: I need 2000 points for pay out at Rs. 500/-

The payout for 2000 = Rs.1000/ and not Rs.500/-. It has been changed like this a few a days ago. That apart, you get 2 points for daily login and 5 points for comments which they allow two only per day. In this way, points add up. So, do not lose heart. I am on top of leaderboard and have recieved four payments from them to my son's PayTm account. Even though the site is not so good, it is not so bad either. In that context, when almost all revenue share sites are paying peanuts and some even broken peanuts for our content, can you tell me at least one site, the income of which will enable us to pay either our phone (internet) bill or electricity bill? Choice is yours.

Thank you for that clarification. I did go through the profile of that person who leads the leader board and did not know it belonged to you The points are around 4600 but you need 2000 points to earn one thousand rupees Can you explain this please as to how you got paid 4 times. That having said it took you six months and 90 articles. Assuming you have received 4000 rupees for 90 articles each article would fetch around half a dollar including all those points one gets for login,comments, etc, and considering one has to wait to collect 2000 points which means one should write many articles before getting there.

You took six months to write 90 posts and if that is the trend to get to 2000 points it will take around 3 months to earn 1000 rupees.
At Forum Coin one earns instantly 50cents for an article of 500 words and another dollar as soon as one gets 20 comments and 300 views per article. No need to write articles but just one

I write this because if you could reduce waiting time users would be encouraged.

bestwriter

Postby tusziget » 24 Jan 2019, 05:10

That is not very encouraging to be active on the site if it takes so much time and writing so many articles to reach the minimum withdrawal amount of cash.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to ForumCoin Exchanges