*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best microjob site

Postby tusziget » 22 Jan 2019, 04:35

Spare5 is just like a microjob site, there are members who are getting many tasks to solve, some members don't get so many tasks on it.It is good though to give it a try.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Banner Ad

Postby ruthmongare » 22 Jan 2019, 05:17

Nowadays everyone is talking about Hive offers and hive micro. I tried both of them but didn't work for me as o got expected.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby amitkokiladitya » 22 Jan 2019, 07:15

ruthmongare wrote:Nowadays everyone is talking about Hive offers and hive micro. I tried both of them but didn't work for me as o got expected.

Even my experience with hive offers was not good. Currently I'm.working on microworkers and the site is nice.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby Ash » 22 Jan 2019, 18:33

ruthmongare wrote:Nowadays everyone is talking about Hive offers and hive micro. I tried both of them but didn't work for me as o got expected.

Hive Micros is awful for me as well. Hive Offers is not good either but luckily I managed to get a payment from them.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby Chameli » 23 Jan 2019, 02:32

based on my experience, microworkers is the best, however, the first withdraw is so complicated that it will leave you frustrated.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby amitkokiladitya » 23 Jan 2019, 05:48

Chameli wrote:based on my experience, microworkers is the best, however, the first withdraw is so complicated that it will leave you frustrated.

Is that so? I did not know this. What is the procedure to make the first withdrawal from the site?. Please elaborate

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby Ash » 23 Jan 2019, 11:51

amitkokiladitya wrote:
Chameli wrote:based on my experience, microworkers is the best, however, the first withdraw is so complicated that it will leave you frustrated.

Is that so? I did not know this. What is the procedure to make the first withdrawal from the site?. Please elaborate

They have a pin system. When you request a withdrawal for the first time, they mail a pin to your home address which you have to enter on the site. However, I managed to get that waived and didn't have to do that.

Ash

Postby simplyfred » 23 Jan 2019, 12:15

@kingcool52 So even when we are at the other country still they will send mail via home address? I just wondered why not do it via email address that we have or send it via text to a phone. I hope they have that choices.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby Tracy04 » 23 Jan 2019, 15:58

I have once joined microjobs online. but perhaps not lucky enough. So i stick to mylot and forumcoin.

Tracy04

ForumCoin: 25

Postby Vehlijanta » 23 Jan 2019, 16:19

Micro job websites work if you have the patience to complete low paying tasks.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby Yugocean » 24 Jan 2019, 11:52

Low paying tasks do not deserve paitence unless they are interesting and fun like playing games.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby Ash » 24 Jan 2019, 12:09

Yeah, if it's low paying and needs patience/time, then it isn't worth doing in my opinion. I only complete low paying tasks if they can be done in a couple of seconds.

Ash

Postby simplyfred » 24 Jan 2019, 12:16

I do low paying in microworkers especially if they are not very complicated but sometimes even low paying task there give me some headache. Some high paying task though is easier to follow.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby Vehlijanta » 24 Jan 2019, 13:58

Low paying tasks if take less time only then they are productive

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby tusziget » 25 Jan 2019, 04:56

I am making always some calculations on microjob sites, on how much time the tasks takes up to complete it and how much they are paying for it.Sometimes it is not worth the time.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum