ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Should I join Postloop?

Postby bestwriter » 16 Jan 2019, 11:35

My thoughts go to the days where postloop was one of the best earning sites for m. I have nothing there now.

bestwriter

ForumCoin: 158

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Jan 2019, 13:30

I may join postloop soon but presently most are complaining about a very few forums and that's why I will wait for some more time

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,302

Postby Ash » 16 Jan 2019, 16:14

I went to check the available sites to subscribe to and there are only 2 sites - a blog and a forum. Is this the same for everyone?

Ash

ForumCoin: 436

Postby kaka135 » 16 Jan 2019, 20:40

kingcool52 wrote:I went to check the available sites to subscribe to and there are only 2 sites - a blog and a forum. Is this the same for everyone?

Yes, it's same to me. Just last week, I was able to join the Book Review Forum, but it is inactive now. Is this kind of site (PostLoop & The Forum Wheel) is dying now?

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 282

Postby junrose123 » 17 Jan 2019, 03:15

I am also experiencing some problems to some forums this month compare last month that is why I am trying to check the site from time to time to see some available forums.

junrose123

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 408

Postby sofs » 17 Jan 2019, 03:17

kingcool52 wrote:I went to check the available sites to subscribe to and there are only 2 sites - a blog and a forum. Is this the same for everyone?

Pretty much the same ..Nothing seems to be changing there. I keep checking frequently.

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,311

Postby Whiterose » 17 Jan 2019, 03:37

Postloop seems to be changing right now were some of my favorite forums went offline and never been active again.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby augusta » 17 Jan 2019, 06:26

Just 2 sites now on Postloop even the owners have refused to enroll their forums I wonder what would have been the problem. I hope a new owner come on board soon.

augusta

ForumCoin: 171

Postby amitkokiladitya » 17 Jan 2019, 07:37

augusta wrote:Just 2 sites now on Postloop even the owners have refused to enroll their forums I wonder what would have been the problem. I hope a new owner come on board soon.

Really then this is clearly not a good indication. I really miss the golden era of Pro sites. I wish it comes back soon

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 156

Postby ahmedo24 » 17 Jan 2019, 07:50

Postloop is not really a site that one will estimate what to earn monthly due to non-consistent of the subscribed forums

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 963

Postby sofs » 17 Jan 2019, 10:00

No improvement today either, just two forums and both are out of my league. I only hope I will be able to make payout sooner than later.

sofs

Postby Ash » 17 Jan 2019, 11:31

If they had supported WordPress 5.x then I could have added my blog so that you guys could have earned my spare points as it seems I will not be using the site anymore. But I can't even do that.

Ash

ForumCoin: 436

Postby amitkokiladitya » 18 Jan 2019, 07:08

I still have some coins left to reach the payout. Bit until I get rated by a forum I will not earn for my posting. This is something really bad.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 156

Postby sofs » 20 Jan 2019, 04:01

Those of you who need to make a few quick bucks on Postloop quickly look it up, there is a wedding forum open right now that allows unlimited posts and is open for people with low rating.
Hope you make it to the payment threshold soon. It may not be open for long or unlimited so make hay while the sun shines.

Edit
Down and out already. This site too was disabled in a couple of hours.

Last edited by sofs on 20 Jan 2019, 05:19, edited 1 time in total.
sofs

Postby Whiterose » 20 Jan 2019, 04:45

It is good that another forum had been added and I think that other members should grab that opportunities.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum